Part 17: Door

"I've got to go out to a meeting now so both of you behave, i'm trusting you not to go to crazy whilst i'm out. Goodbye."

And with that and a final kiss on Jimin's cheek they were left alone.

Jimin pulled Yoongi by his hand up the stairs to his bed room, holding Yoongi's hand in one of his own and carrying his laptop in the other.

They both entered the bedroom and Jimin opened a door Yoongi hadn't noticed before, sliding the laptop in it on the floor, then turning back to the older with a excited smile.

Yoongi just stared at the door, amazed he hadn't noticed its existence before, before realising that normally a blanket tapestry thing usually was there covering it.

Jimin was praying Yoongi wouldn't ask about it when he noticed him staring at it in confusion trying to piece things together so he just stood there nervously hoping Yoongi would turn away.

Unfortunately Jimin wasn't that lucky.

Yoongi decided to ask "Whats behind that door Jiminie?" causing Jimin to awkwardly shift where he stood.

He thought before sounding"Uhmm nothin'?" not sounding confident with what he was saying.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at the boy walking closer to him causing Jimin to look more nervous with every step.

"Jiminie, something is behind that door and i'm really curious. Please could you tell hyung?"

Jimin looked to the door and then back to Yoongi before whispering "You won't be Jiminie's fwend if I tells you..."

Yoongi was slightly worried about what was hidden because of that comment, if Jimin would have said no again he would've just let it but now he was worried.

"Why not Jiminie? Why wouldn't hyung be your friend?"

"B-because... Jiminie can't tell you... he don' wanna have only Grammy and his teddies as his f-fwends again..."

Jimin's bottom lip started to shake so Yoongi instinctively pulled him into a tight hug and reassured him whispering "Unless you've got a dead body back there I won't hate you. And even then depending on the story I might not. Now please don't be sad Jiminie."

Jimin wanted to laugh at what Yoongi said but in reality it only made him cry more.

Jimin cried out "B-but there is a dead person b-back there!" shaking even more as he said so.

Yoongi frowned at what he said wondering if Jimin even knew what he was saying but then he realised something was different.

Someone was different.

Jimin's normally super high and childlike voice was now slightly lower and the way he spoke was differently too.

Instead of questioning it he said "Tell me what happened Jimin, I won't judge. Just tell me so I can help."

He didn't think their was a dead body back there since he couldn't see Jimin hurting a fly but clearly there was some honesty in what Jimin had said even if it was only metaphoric.