Part 13: Fwends

"Toy poodles are smart dogs." Yoongi said as Jimin scrolled through pictures off all different dog breeds.

Jimin was confused so thought he meant a teddy so asked"Is that a toy version of a doggy?"

Yoongi could see where the misunderstanding came from so explained "No Jiminie it's a breed. It's basically a tiny poodle. But I understand the confusion."

Jimin thought that any small dogs were cute so decided to find out more and ask"What awe they like?"

Yoongi smiled as he thought about the dog he used to have when he was younger and said "Cute. Fluffy. Easy to train. Well behaved. However they can run into lots of health issues and are expensive due to them being hypoallergenic and in such high demand."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he asked "What does h-high-hype-"

Yoongi decided to help him with pronunciation then explain "Hype-Oh-al-er-gen-ick, spelled H Y P O A L L E R G E N I C. They are dogs which people with allergies respond well with because they don't produce as much dander as other dogs."

Jimin asked "And that good?"

getting a nod in respone and a hum saying"Mhm very good. It means if any of your friends are allergic to dogs they can still see your doggy unless they are reallyyy badly allergic."

"Then what happens Yoongles?"

"Then they could get really poorly, but don't worry. All you have to do is tell them and check before hand."

Jimin started to worry so asked "Are you all-er-gic?"looking to the other with sad eyes.

Yoongi smiled slightsly as he shook his head sayaing "No Jiminie."

Jimin's small frowned turned into a smile as he confidentially said "Then it's fine because Yoongles is the only one who comes here and that's only for school work..."

Yoongi knew where the other was going and didn't like it so said "Hey don't talk like that. I came here today so last minute because I wanted to spend time with you and get to know you better so I can figure you out. I wouldn't be here if I didn't like you as a person okay?"

Jimin quietly mumbled "Okay..." suconciously pouting and looking like the saddest boy Yoongi had ever seen.

Yoongi sighed as he felt his heart slowly breaking.

He knew Jimin wouldn't believe anything he said if he wasn't straight forward so he requested "Don't be all sad and pout now. Look at hyung in the eyes."

Jimin did as he was told but was still reluctant.

Yoongi sat in front of him instead of next to him and said "I like spending time with you Jiminie and I'd be honored if you would be my friend."

Jimin looked at him hopefully and wanted to make sure that he actually meant it so asked "Fwend?" getting a chuckle from Yoongi.

"Yuhuh. So what do you say? Friends?"

"Fwends!"

Jimin cheered and dived on Yoongi giving him a hug which took the elder of the two by surprise but he still hugged back.

Then they went back to planning the project and looking at dogs.