Part 47: Kiss

"H-hyung? C-can I... maybe... k-kiss you?"

Yoongi said nothing due to the sudden breathlessness he was feeling so just nodded his head slightly.

Both of their faces were burning red and hearts beating at an unbelievable rate.

Jimin wasn't sure what he was doing but he had permission and he wanted to do it.

He made the space between him and Yoongi even smaller until their faces were just centimetres apart.

Jimin's ginger swiped across Yoongi's bottom lip one more time before he slowly trailed his hand down to Yoongi's chin, tilting his face towards his.

Yoongi moved slightly closer too so that their noses were touching and both just stopped for a moment to look at each other and debate if it was real or not.

Jimin closed the final bit of space between them in one swift movement making both of their lips collide for a brief second before he pulled away.

It was brief and wouldn't seem like a big deal to anyone else but to them it was.

Both of their hands reached up to their lips, both equally in shock that it happened.

No words were exchanged as Yoongi took Jimin's hand in his and pulled it away from his face, closing the space between them again.

This time it was a lot slower and seemingly lasted longer.

Yoongi was the first to begin to move taking the lead as he gently pressed his lips against Jimin's waiting for him to either kiss back or pull away.

He wasn't sure which.

After a moment of collecting his thoughts Jimin began to to mimic Yoongi's movements, letting their lips move together in sync for a long sweet moment.

Their was no lust behind the kiss nor was their any haste.

It was sweet and it was pure just like their relationship had been so far and it said all the words which remained unspoken between the two.

Their lips continued to dance together until they had to pull away for air and instead of moving their hands to their lips this time they both just stared at each other in amazement.

Both relishing in the moment of pure serenity before falling to sleep cuddled up together in the others arms.