Part 52: Moody

Yoongi was supposed to go to Jimin's house after school that day but had to cancel because his friends Namjoon and Hoseok had come down for a surprise visit, which Jimin didn't believe.

The trio went around Busan all day going from place to place until they finally had to go their separate ways because the other two boys had to go back to Daegu.

It was a short surprise visit which was mainly spent catching up in person and gossiping about the rest of the friend group and lives but it was a good one.

They made plans for the rest of the group to come down and visit some other time so they could all spend time together and Yoongi said that he wanted to introduce them all to his friend, Jimin.

They ended up heading to the train station at 11pm so Yoongi sent Jimin a text saying 'They went home at a reasonable time so I'll be able to see you tomorrow <3 I hope your sleeping well Chim.'

Jimin read the message but ignored it which Yoongi noticed and assumed he was trying to sleep so didn't think much about it.

------ ------ ------ ------ ------

Yoongi smiled widely when the door opened and greeted "Good morning Mrs Park."

Mrs Park forced a smile looking tired and worried as she said"Good morning Dearie, i'm warning you now he's been in a mood ever since we went to your school yesterday to get his grades back for one of his tests."

Yoongi frowned since that was out of character for Jimin since he had never been in a mood before and if he did he hadn't noticed so said "Thanks for the warning Mrs Park, that's not like Jimin though."

Mrs Park sighed as she said "I know but he doesn't want to talk about it and I don't want to push him. How was meeting up with your friends?" hoping to change the topic to something a bit more cheery.

Yoongi gave her a gummy smile and said "It went great, their both doing really well and so is everyone back home. They're planning on all coming down and staying for a few days at some point so I said I wanted to introduce them to Jimin."

Mrs Park smiled lightly at hearing it and then said "I'm sure he'd love that but your probably best telling him when he's being less of a moody pants. I'm going to take Holly on her walk now so if you need anything give me a ring."

Yoongi nodded and said "We will do Mrs Park, thank you. Is Jimin in his room?" since he didn't want to tun around the house looking for the boy so Mrs Park answered "Yes sweet heart, good luck."

Yoongi smiled and nodded saying "Thank you, have a safe walk" and they both went their separate ways.

Yoongi wanted to know what had gotten into Jimin.