Part 86: Date

"Okay Yoongi hyung, it's my turn to plan a day since you choose yesterday. Okay?" Jimin said as he played lazily with Yoongi's hair.

Instead of getting actual words as a response Yoongi lazily hummed "Mhmm." Causing Jimin to think he wasn't listening since he didn't even open his eyes.

Obviously Jimin asked "Are you even listening?" In a tired tone not wanting to have to fight for Yoongi's attention.

Yoongi just lazily hummed "Mhm." Again assuming it would be enough.

Unfortunately it wasn't.

Jimin annoyedly asked "What did I just say?" Then with his annoyance not being clear enough as Yoongi cuddled up closer to him and sarcastically replied "Words."

Jimin let out a frustrated sigh and asked "Am I really gonna have to stop cuddling with you to get you too listen?" Stopping playing with Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi pouted and put Jimin's hand back and mumbled "I am listening Chim..." Causing Jimin to sigh in defeat.

Jimin felt disheartened since he was putting in a lot of effort and it seemed like Yoongi just wanted to stay in bed so he tiredly asked"Do you even want to go on this date hyung?"

Yoongi could hear the sadness in his voice so kissed Jimin's cheek and whispered "Yes baby. And I'm excited to hear what you have planned since, as you said, I choose yesterday. I'm just to tired to reply properly."

Jimin felt guilty since he could tell Yoongi was tired but he already took that into account for their date.

Either way he apologised saying "I'm sorry for-" being cut off by Yoongi who insisted "Don't apologies. If you responded like I did I'd be the same."

Jimin pouted lightly as he carried on playing with Yoongi's hair and still said "I'm still sorry. Anyways I'm taking you out for dinner. Casual but formal clothes. Then I'm taking you back here so we can cuddle."

Yoongi smiled at the plans and said "I love you so much." Getting Jimin to chuckle as he said "Your just saying that because you wanna cuddle."

Yoongi gave Jimin a cheesy smile before he even said anything telling Jimin what was coming then said "I'm just saying that because I'll take an opportunity I can go show you how much I love you."

Jimin smiled goofily and sung "I forget how extra soppy you are in the morning hyungggg~" chuckling and hugging Yoongi tighter.

Yoongi squealed back and said "Soppy for you..." before they both decided to get up and dressed.

Yoongi being especially eager for the after date cuddles.