Part 7: Anxious

After an agonisingly long day of learning Yoongi left school and started walking in the direction of the Park residence.

He was surprisingly excited about getting to talk to Jimin and to work with him and he wasn't sure if that was because of the curiosity that had built over the past week or because of how surprisingly cute he was.

Yoongi dubbed him a 'squish' who he 'needs to protec' or at least that what he said in his group chat.

He didn't share any details about Jimin other than the fact he was extremely cute and he finally met him since he complained about how the boy seemed to not exist.

And now he was on his way to do a group project with said boy.

He didn't realise just how nervous he was until he reached the gates where he was instantly greeted by Seokmin.

"Hello again Minnnn Yoongi~" Seokmin said upon recognised the boy.

Yoongi chuckled before replying back "Good day Seokmin-ssi."

The cheery man replied "Call me hyung." Before turning to the computer.

"I believe you have permission now to enter and exit whenever you pleaseeee..." He said in deep focus as he navigated his way through the system.

Yoongi hummed before replying "Mrs Park isn't as scary as you made her seem, hyung."

Seokmin turned around with wide eyes before saying "She isn't!?" Genuinely being surprised by Yoongi's comment.

Yoongi chuckled, showing off his gummy smile before replying "She isn't. She was actually very nice to me and her grandson helped me out."

Seokmin thought for a moment before asking "The small blonde haired boy?" Getting a nod from Yoongi.

Seokmin nodded still looking at his screen before turning to Yoongi saying "Your logged and he's cute."

Yoongi chuckled before agreeing "I know and I should get going so we can start this project. It was nice talking to you hyung."

Seokmin smiled and replied "It was nice talking to you too. Now go have fun with your project." With a wink at the end.

Yoongi shook his head as we walked away with a small smile on his face.

That smile only faded when his anxiety came back.

He quickly pulled his phone out ad google 'how to treat someone who acts younger because of emotional trauma' and opened the first link he saw.

'Littles are people who regress mentally to relieve themselves from stress... Littlespace is linked to BDSM but can be none sexual it... sometimes people who have suffered emotional trauma may regress mentally to this head space... being within the little head space allows said person to feel safe and stress free... each little is different and require a different approach, much like children, so keep that in mind...'

Yoongi skim read the page as he slowly made his way closer to the house, putting his phone away before pressing on the gates bell.

There was a brief static sound before "Come on through dearie." Came from the speakers, followed by a beep.

Yoongi made his way inside and walked up to the door, knocking twice then waiting.