Part 64: Plan

"Hobi. I'm letting you literally raid my apartment and live in it for free instead of getting a hotel like you were supposed too. Please just do me this favour and don't ask questions-" Yoongi said face palming at the fact Hoseok wouldn't just do what he asked even though he had done it for him prior.

"I think you wanting me to go out and by a 'baby boy' card and a teddy is enough to make me have the right to ask questions. I thought you had a boyfriend and now I'm being told your going to be a father- unless... YOONGI NO!"

Hoseok clearly only just clicked what he meant.

"Yoongi yes. Now shut your pie hole and go get me that card and decorate MY apartment please."

"Wow your so whipped for him. So whipped that the August D was whipped right out of you. Wait- that's kinky. Just like-"

"Hoseok. Stop pretending that you don't have a major bondage and daddy kink and please just... Stop."

"Whatever you say. I'll stop. Just like you STOPPING ME SPEAKING. Jk hyung. And yes I just said JK meaning just kidding not Jungkook out loud. I've been spending to much around the maknaes... jeez... anyways one last question before I go."

"Yes?"

"Do you want the bedroom doing or-"

"No Hoseok. That would be all thank you. Please cleanse my house before you leave and go back to Daegu since me and Jiminie will be coming back here. Thank you and goodbye."

"Bye Yoongi hyung~~"

--- --- --- --- ---

"So why did you raid my wardrobe and why are we dressed nice?" Jimin asked completely confused as he did his make up in the mirror.

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's cluelessness before explaining "Because I want to take you on a fancy date but I can't be bothered going home to get changed when you have clothes ranging in all sizes right here. You don't mind do you?"

Jimin shook his head and said "Of course not, it actually- never mind..."

Yoongi's curiosity was peaked so he went over and back hugged Jimin repeating "It actually??"

Jimin made sure he put on full coverage foundation so Yoongi couldn't see his blush but he knew Yoongi knew which meant he wouldn't drop it, so said "It actually makes me feel good... because it makes it kind of like ours..."

Yoongi flashed his infamous gummy smile which always made Jimin happy and never ceased to fail at making him feel excited and giggly.

"You know hyung, I think this is our first official date~" Jimin said as he giggled since Yoongi's smile only seemed to get brighter at what he said.

"I know it is and I've pulled out a bunch of surprises for you starting from when- whennn... well I was going to say when and hope it happened but it didn't so it was worth a try. When someone rings the door bell." And just as Yoongi finished speaking as if on queue the door bell went after the moment.

Jimin chuckled and quickly set his face before jumping up and running downstairs.

Yoongi however paused for a moment mumbling "Life really did me like..." to himself before following Jimin.

Jimin buzzed for the gate to open and opened the front door, being handed a giant bouquet of roses from someone Jimin recognised but didn't know.

"To Mr Park Jimin, You Cute. From Mr Min Yoongi." The man said and gave Yoongi a thumbs up getting two back and a wide smile.

"Have a nice evening gentlemen, your car awaits. But it's outside the gate because... offf... reasons. Have fun and Yoongi. You right, he is cute." The man said, chuckling as he slipped away.

Jimin turned to Yoongi with a wide grin, hugging Yoongi with one arm and holding the roses with another.

"That was Seokmin the gate guy during the day. He's really funny and kind but a giant flirt so if he tries to flirt with you at any point tell me and I'll have words. Especially since he knows your mine... he's a good guy though." Yoongi explained taking the roses into the kitchen and quickly putting them into a pre-prepped vase.

"He's got a nice smile. Nice smiles mean nice people or at least that's what Grammy says." Jimin said, giggling slightly as he watched Yoongi quickly shoot a glance at him.

"He is nice so I guess your grammy is right. Also sorry if I get a bit... jealous tonight... I've inlisted the help of two of the biggest flirts I know which probably wasn't he best idea since it's still early in the relationship and I don't know if you feel as strong as me yet which I'd understand if you didn't-"

"I do. So don't worry. And it might be nice to see you being jealous because you look handsome when your being protective... and in general. But you get the point." Jimin said linking Yoongi's arm.

"You ready to go my perfect date?"

"Ready when you are my handsome boyfriend~"

"We're so cheesy. I bet your Grammy is gonna be sad that she's missing this so we're going to have to take lots of pictures. Holly let's go pup!"

But what they didn't know was Mrs Park was watching on the hidden security cameras, fan girling in her hotel room and taking screen captures for the photo album.