Part 60: Dreaming

Yoongi and Jimin both went home and fell asleep that night in Jimin's bed after Jimin deciding it was 'too cold to sleep alone.'

And the night started off well with both of them falling asleep easily but half way through the night Jimin woke up feeling afraid and alone.

he immediately clung to Yoongi who surprisingly woke up due to have only just drifted off.

He wrapped his arms tighter around Jimin and called out "Chim?" Quietly then asking "Are you okay?"

Jimin nodded into Yoongi chest and replied "Just no feel too good but Minnie will be fine."

Yoongi nodded and kissed Jimin's head lightly whispering "I'll stay up with you if you want until you feel better." And rubbing circles onto his back.

Jimin mumbled "Tank you but minnie is gonna try an' sleep again."

Yoongi nodded and said "I'll stay awake until you do."

Jimin nodded and closed his eyes but after what felt like forever, which was probably twenty minutes, he pulled away and sighed causing Yoongi to raise his eyebrow.

Jimin got out of bed and walked over to one of his draws, pulling something out which Yoongi couldn't quite make out before going back over to the bed with that and the blanket Yoongi got him.

He curled back up in Yoongi's arms and slipped the item he grabbed into his mouth, wrapping the blanket around himself since it smelt like Yoongi and admittedly helped him sleep when he felt alone.

Yoongi may or may not have covered the blanket in his cologne for when Jimin felt alone without him being there.

Yoongi let Jimin back up into his arms and hugged him into his chest, hearing quiet sucking noise which made him raise an eyebrow.

He looked over Jimin's shoulder and figured out what Jimin had.

A dummy.

And he had to stop himself from cooing and calling Jimin a cutie.

He remembered Mrs Park telling him about baby space, which he didn't remember to well but oh well, so assumed that was one of the things Jimin had for when he was in it and he couldn't deny how cute it was.

He kissed the side of Jimin's head and hummed softly to him trying to help him fall asleep and it eventually did which mean that Yoongi could also drift off to dream world.

Both dreaming of endless possibilities in their future and the endless possibilities of what they could achieve when they were together.

Happily dreaming away.