Part 3: Park residence

Yoongi wasn't really dazed by all the houses in the neighbourhood since he used to live in one similar to the build of the ones on the street before he moved to Busan for school.

He headed straight for the house number he was given by his teacher and carried on walking reasonably fast before realising he still hadn't prepared what to say.

Luckily thanks to the Seokmin he knew that it was probably going to be Mrs Park who answered the door but that didn't really help Yoongi since he still didn't know how to talk to her.

The fact he was basically told to run away also didn't help with the anxiety which was quickly building in him.

Before he even knew it he was at the gate of the house pressing onto the buzzer which caused him to freeze in realisation.

It wasn't long after a cold, feminine voice answered "Hello?"

Yoongi looked down at the file in his hand quickly before asking "H-hello I was wondering if this is the Park residence?"

The voice through the speaker softened slightly as it replied "This is." Waiting for Yoongi to then speak.

Yoongi timidly said "Um Hi, sorry to interrupt anything but my teacher, Mrs Hui, sent me with some work for a Mr Park Jimin since she was unable to come and bring it herself..." playing with the file in his hands slightly nervously.

He heard a soft chuckle through the speakers and a beep before a soft "Come through." Was heard Causing Yoongi to follow the instruction.

He cautiously walked up the door and was about to knock on when it already opened and an elderly woman stepped outside, pulling the door too behind her.

"Hello dearie, I'm sorry you had to come all the way out here to drop of my Jiminie's work but we both really appreciate it." The woman said with a warm smile on her face.

Yoongi handed the papers over and bowed slightly saying "It's no problem."

He could've turned away then and just left but something compelled him not to.

He looked up at the woman again and said "I'm not sure if Mrs Hui normally helps out with the work but if Jimin-ah needs any help I wouldn't mind helping out since I haven't seen him in class, and I know how stressful the work gets."

The elderly woman raised her hand and swished Yoongi's cheek lightly causing him to chuckle before she complimented "Your such a polite young man, thank you for the offer but Jimin should be fine since he's a bright young man. I'm sure like yourself. But thank you anyways dear."

Yoongi nodded and bowed again before pulling out some paper from his pocket and writing his number down on it and handing it to the woman.

Yoongi handed it over then bowed saying "Just incase here's my number. Now I should be going before it gets to late. I hope you both have a nice day."

Before scurrying away.

He had no clue why he just did anything he did but he did it and now there was nothing more that he wanted than to be at home in his big comfy bed.