Part 53: Mad?

Yoongi knocked on the door twice and got no response so he knocked again and put his head to the door.

He got no response yet again and couldn't hear anything so said "Jiminie, it's Yoongi hyung. I'm coming in."

Yoongi slowly opened the door to the dark bedroom and looked around to see if Jimin was there.

He walked in and walked over to the curtain's, about to pull them open when he froze.

He heard quick little thuds which sounded like someone was crawling across the floor.

He turned around and they stopped so he walked in the direction he heard the sound from.

"Jiminie?"

He got no response

He made his way to the other side of the bed and heard scurrying again so ran to the other side and saw nothing.

He looked around the open floor before getting an idea and looking under the bed.

"Jimin? What are you doing hiding under the bed?"

He got no answer.

"Jiminie?"

No answer again.

He reached forward and Jimin moved away before he could touch him confusing Yoongi more.

Yoongi side slightly, feeling bad as he requested "Can you come out from under the bed please? Or am I going to have to join you?"

Jimin said nothing as he crawled out from under his bed and sat on the floor against the bed frame.

Yoongi frowned and asked "What's wrong?" knowing there was an issue but Jimin just answered "Nothing."

Yoongi frowned slightly and asked "Are you sure-" but got cut off by Jimin who said "Yes i'm sure."

Yoongi didn't like how dismissive Jimin was being so said "Then why are you hiding under your bed and not responding-" getting cut off of again as he said "Because I don't want to."

Yoongi sighed and said in a more serious tone "Jimin. I'm trying to find out what's wrong so I can help. please stop being so dismissive and tell me what's wrong so I can help because I don't want you to be sad or upset and I just want to make you feel better."

Jimin frowned and apologised quietly saying "I'm sorry..." but nothing else causing Yoongi to let out a sigh.

Yoongi walked over and sat next to him, holding Jimin's arm so he couldn't move away.

He held onto Jimin's hand and waited for Jimin to hold back, which took a while, before asking again in a more sympathetic tone "What's wrong Jimin?"

Jimin let out a small sigh and mumbled "It's stupid and I just need leaving alone before I snap properly at someone because it's stupid and I know it is but it's still upset me and I know it shouldn't so I know I just need to calm down. So i'm sorry for snapping."

Yoongi squeezed his hand and pulled Jimin into his side and whispered "It's fine, i'm sorry for pushing you. But i'd still like to know what's wrong."

Jimin let out a small sigh before quietly mumbling "I saw you with that girl."

Yoongi wasn't sure if he was hearing him right so said "Pardon?" so Jimin repeated "I saw you with that girl who followed us after we went and got ice cream that one time."

Yoongi raised a confused eyebrow trying to think back to when because he never really thinks or tried to remember his conversations with her because she's annoying.

"I saw you both together yesterday flirting, she was sat on your desk and smiling and giggling and kept getting closer to you and then she kissed your cheek a-and it made me f-feel really bad a-and j-j-j-jealous." Jimin admitted trying to suck up his pride and tell the truth.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the admission, then lifted Jimin up and placed him into his lap and hugged him.

Yoongi began to softly explain "First off, she was flirting with me it wasn't a two way thing. She's annoying, vein and narcissistic and only flirts with me because I have no interest in her and she want's to win me as the ultimate prize or something. Secondly, thank you for the reminder that I need to purify and cleanse my cheek. And suddenly I feel like I actually need to do something to fix my cheek."

Jimin leaned up and kissed Yoongi's cheek delicately, looking up at him with sad eyes, getting a kiss in return on the nose and whispered "Thank you."

Yoongi then said "And lastly, your the only person who I'll ever flirt with or be this way with so please trust me. I'm not sure what this is between us but I know what I want it to be and what I know most is I'd never do anything that I knew could hurt you."

Jimin's eyes started to tear up and Yoongi cupped his face kissing away the tears that escaped his eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung."

"It's okay Jiminie, don't be sorry. Now how about we have that long awaited conversation we talked about after your birthday?"