Part 57: Jinnie

Jimin was playing with Holly on the floor as Yoongi 'rested his eyes' on the couch.

Everything was going well until Jimin got an idea knowing that Yoongi in fact was not resting his eyes.

He was asleep.

So Jimin being the little angel mochi he is decided he'd dress himself and Holly up so that they both looked super cute for Yoongi and see if he could convince Yoongi to buy them ice cream.

He went upstairs and put on his cutest baby blue dungarees,a pink jumper which gave him sweater paws and thigh high pink socks which had a cute ribbon at the top.

He matched Holly by changing her collar to a pink ribbon, also putting on his diamond choker.

He put on sparkly, strawberry scented, lip gloss and then made his way downstairs to surprise Yoongi.

Jimin remembered his friend Jinnie hyung telling him that dressing like that got him whatever he wanted from his daddy and also made his daddy's day so Jimin wanted to do the same for Yoongi.

Yoongi was still asleep on the couch when Jimin and Holly went over so Jimin placed Holly on top of Yoongi and then began to try and wake Yoongi up.

He shook Yoongi lightly, then proceeded to poke him and tried to tickle him as Holly jumped on him trying to get him up too.

After that didn't work Jimin started to call out his name but that also failed so he gave up and pulled out his phone which he got for his birthday and clicked the call button on a contact which he was sure would know what to do.

"Jiminie~" The voice sang through the phone.

Jimin sighed slightly and said "Jinnie hyungie eomma, I need helps pwease."

'Jinnie hyungie eomma' aka SeokJin instantly grew worried and asked "What's wrong sweetie? Are you little and nobodies home again?"

Jimin shook his head but then realised that Jin couldn't see that so answered "No, Yooni hyungie won't wake up. Minnie even dwessed Holly up as well to suwpwise hyungie."

"Awe Minnie are you dressed up with your favourite clothes on?" Jin asked, cooing at the mental image.

Jimin blushed shyly and said "Yuhuh but I shouldn't have because hyungie won' wake ups. I twied evewything." truly feeling exhausted because of the fact he wouldn't wake up.

Jin sighed knowing the struggle because both his boyfriend Namjoon and friend Yoongi slept like bricks "I believe you Minnie. Maybe you should get pay back."

Jimin confusedly asked"Payback?" getting confirmation with a sure "Mhm Payback." in response from Jin.

Jimin thought for a moment before quietly asking "How?" suddenly feeling the need to be sneaky, so he crept into the kitchen to talk even though he was sure Yoongi wouldn't wake up anyways.

Jin said "You said your dating your Yooni hyung right? Well kiss him until he wakes up, let him see you, then don't give him anything more because he wouldn't wake up. Okay?" confusing Jimin.

He as too innocent for his own good so when he asked "What you mean anything m-more?" Jin just said "Awe my Minnie is so innocent. Even if you don't know, it'll drive him mad. Especially if your as cute as i'm picturing~"

Jimin blushed at the compliments and shyly said "Minnie will ask hyungie to take a pictuwe so I can shows it to you when he wakes up." both warming and melting Jin's heart.

They may have only met in person twice but the bond they made in that time and online made them unbelievably close.

Jin cooed "Thank you Minnie~ Awe your eomma Jinnie's little angel. I love you~" causing Jimin to blush and reply "I wuv you too eooma Jinnie~"

"Kisses and hugs, mwah mwah."

"Mwah."

After that they exchanged their final goodbyes and Jimin got to work.