Part 15: Littlespace?

Yoongi pulled out his laptop immediately when he got home remembering a few things from when he messaged with Jimin's grandmother originally and the search he did the following day walking up to the house.

He decided to read through more articles quickly spotting similar words which caused him to remember one of the things he read about bdsm.

He quickly goggled it and proceeded to read through more specific, knowledgeable sites.

'Little space is the place littles go to when they enter they enter a certain mind space that is younger than their physical age...

They are dubbed as littles when they are in this specific mindset as they act littler and some prefer it over other names associated such as adult baby, etc...

This can all tie into the ddlb community with littles and caregivers...

Caregivers are commonly littles boyfriends or girlfriends who take on a parental role when their significant other is in little space but it can also be anyone the little deems close and is comfortable around...

It is a head space where adults can go to relax and have fun when stressed or even relive their childhood and do things which were achievable in their adolescence and youth...

Sometimes they may engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction, when of legal age to do as such, during their time in littlespace...'

The more Yoongi thought about it the more it seemed to make sense in regards to Jimin.

It also made sense with the small bit's of information Mrs Park had given him and how she tried to avoid the topic head on which Yoongi saw as understandable as most people probably would judge or be freaked out even though it wasn't that big of a deal.

Yoongi decide he was going to ask Jimin about it because if it wasn't the case he wanted to know but if it was he was he wanted to know more about it to try and make Jimin feel more comfortable.

He really like the bubbly and fun aspect of Jimin's personality but he wanted to know more about him as a person and, like a friend, he wanted to help the boy in any way he could.

Normally he'd message his friend and hyung Seokjin or help on how to approach people but this time he deemed it to personal to tell them about Jimin without permission so he was on his own.

Either way he was setting out on a mission with a goal in mind.

He was going to do everything he could in his power to make Park Jimin happy.