Part 65: Blind fold

After a short but extravagant limo ride they arrived at Yoongi's apartment which Jimin didn't know was Yoongi's home since he'd never been before.

"We're here." Yoongi said as they stood hand in hand in front of his door.

Jimin looked around confused and asked "Where is here?" With a slight pout which Yoongi noticed Jimin did when he was thinking.

Yoongi chuckled and said you'll see as he loosened his tie which Jimin insisted that he shouldn't have worn with the suit because it didn't match... at all... but it still made Jimin giggle a little.

Jimin was confused as to why he was taking it off but he could tell by Yoongi's mischievous grin what was about to happen so he just sighed and crouched down.

"Thank you for trusting me Jiminie~"

"Only because it's you hyung."

Yoongi tied the tie around Jimin's eyes before taking his hand and leading him and Holly into the apartment.

Yoongi started to run around excitedly causing Yoongi to chuckle at the pups eagerness.

Yoongi took Jimin to the center of the room, amazed at how well Hoseok decorated it, then asked "How much do you trust me?"

Jimin didn't have to think before he said "With my whole heart." Making Yoongi smile like a dork.

Yoongi then requested "Stay here for a minute please." Kissing Jimin's cheek before rubbing off.

--- --- --- --- ---

"Yoongi! He's literally the cutest little bean, how did you score so well?" Hoseok whispered yelled as Yoongi ran into the kitchen and quickly filled in the card.

Yoongi smiled at his friend as he wrote quickly and gushed "I know. He's literally perfect and he's made me go soft. Like he's the only close friend I've made down here and then I have like one other friend who works at the gates to get to his street. Thank you for setting all this up with Seokmin by the way Hope."

Hoseok smiled seeing how actually happy Yoongi was then said "Anything for my favourite hyung~ just don't tell that to Jin Hyung. Plus you've done the same for me with my ex girlfriend so I may as well return the favour. Also did you know Seokmin and Jihoon are friends? Small world."

Yoongi stopped what he was doing and turned around saying "Jihoon? As in Lee Jihoon? My Lee Jihoon?"

"Yuhuh your little student from back in the days of writing music and songs for the talent shows our families made us do." Hoseok said with a dimply smile.

Quickly adding "The same Jihoon who is dating a certain Seungcheol~"

Yoongi chuckled before proudly saying "I always said it would happen. Woozi had a huge crush on him for years but lived in denial." Getting a dog on the arm in response from Hoseok who commented "Know it all."

Holly came running into the kitchen and Hoseok literally screamed and started cooing over the puppy.

"Who is this little, cute, beautiful, handsome, gorgeous bundle of perfection?"

"Your future boyfriend. Aka Min Holly. Which came running meaning it's my queue to go surprise Jiminie." Yoongi said trying his best not to laugh at what he said.

Hoseok joked "Its better than being alone." Before picking the puppy up saying "I'm keeping herrrimm. I'm keeping him. You go be romantic and shit. Me and my boyfriend with the gender neutral name are staying here."