Part 42: Stylist

Yoongi took off his blazer and threw it to the side, patiently waiting for his next instruction.

Jimin hummed as he thought before eventually saying "Take the vest and tie off too."

Yoongi did as he was told and removed his vest first throwing it at Jimin who looked like he was really concentrating in that moment.

Jimin caught it and said "Wait a minute." making Yoongi pause as he got up.

Yoongi was amazed by Jimin's reflexes and had to try his best not to laugh by how unfazed Jimin was.

He was taking it seriously.

Jimin went over and loosened the tie and undid Yoongi's top three bottons exposing a bit of his chest slightly.

He then rolled up the sleeves of Yoongi's clingy silk shirt so that they were just below his elbow making him look effortlessly handsome.

Jimin took a step back and nodded to himself before instructing Yoongi too "Tuck your shirt in." having fun with giving instructions and from what he could see the outcome being.

As Yoongi did that Jimin went over to the bed and picked up a few of the accessories which he thought would look good.

He picked up a Gucci belt and handed it to Yoongi to do and then put a simple black choker around Yoongi's neck.

Next he gave Yoongi a various assortment of rings before pausing and checking out the look so far.

Yoongi thought that Jimin looked like a profession stylist because of how focused he was.

Jimin pulled off the tie from Yoongi's neck then handed Yoongi his blazer again.

"Okay so. We'll do hair and make up in a minute but on the clothing part we're done. Wear the blazer at the start to make them extra shook when they see how broad you chest is and see your arms. The more skin the better. But then again... maybe you should keep your blazer on..."

Yoongi chuckled as Jimin went deeper into thought, building a bigger dilemma for himself.

"Earth to Jiminie? Come in Jiminie." Yoongi said after not getting a response after calling out his name.

Jimin looked up and nodded slightly to show he was paying attention even though he wasn't.

Yoongi told him "The party starts soon." So Jimin suddenly went back into action and helped Yoongi get ready.

Jimin hoped that Yoongi didn't notice his blushing face when doing his makeup but Yoongi did, luckily deciding not to tease Jimin because he knew the whole party idea in general must have been exhausting him.

And it was but he still went with it because it was for his Grammy and he got told he could leave whenever he wanted.

And even better, Yoongi would be there with him.

The only issue now being that Jimin realised he had to share...