QNA - but the A part *eyebrow wiggle*

Howdy pt2 🤠
So I got told to do replies and answers in another part because I'm slow lol and that I should give all the answers together as some are kinda similar so here we go lolol

SKIP if ya just want the story :))
from part 59

--- --- --- --- ---

The 'Author'

Q) Do you like sushi?
A) Yus. Kappamaki is best sushi 👌

Q) What's your favourite genre of books?
A) Historic romance or Fantasy

Q) Inspirations? Love your story's ❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜
A) If I see a picture I kinda go "Oooh I can make that a cover" then associate it to a genre lol and work from that.
And thank you I'm glad you like them 😊💜

Q) What was your inspiration, why did you want to write this particular story?
A) I wanted to write another littlespace fic because my poor heart wanted fluff since I wrote it after one of my more seriousish stories ^^'
Then me & my sister were looking through her album and I saw the picture in the cover and boom. Inspired XD
After that I named it little in progress as a joke because it was a little fic but then I thought it was a clever play on words so made it a part of the plot

Q) How are you doing? Are you happy with where you are in life? And I just wanted to say that your story is great and I'm sort of obsessed
A) I tired ^^' how are you?
Nope, but I'm trying my best and working with what I have XD
And thank you for the compliment, I hope you continue to enjoy 💜

Q) What did you find difficult to write the most
Also how far do you think you'll make the story go? Future ships or ideas?
A) I hate writing angst and the plot twists/ dramatic event in stories. I'd say that it's difficult but not in the sense of coming up with the idea but articulating it because my smol heart can't handle it ;;
And as of current this story has 88 written parts from where I 'ended' the story in March but where I left it I could easily pick it up again and carry it on.
As for ships I'll just say we may dabble in slight Namjin and maybe another...

--- --- --- --- ---

Big Jimin

Q) How's your relationship with Yoongi
A) I-It's good *blushes*

Q) When did you find out you liked Yoongi?
A) Part 18 *cough cough the fourth wall* When Yoongi accepted me as w-well me... all of me fully and still wanted to stay... *softly smiles*

Q) Now that you've stood up to your parents, do you feel like a weight has been lifted off of your chest?
K-Kinda... it's hard to explain l-like it still h-hurts but I feel better... l-like a weights been shifted... but from my... chest... to my foot... yeah... the bottom of my foot. Then I can walk all over them like they did me *chuckles* Jinnie would be proud and so would hyungie~

Q) What moment in your life was the one that taught you the greatest lesson?
A) Ummm... When Grammy brought me home for the first time... s-she taught me that everything would be okay... and that the right people will do good by you... I guess meeting hyungie reminded me of that too when I needed it...

Q) Are you less stressed/anxious/worried now that you have Yoongi in your life?
A) Ummm... I... Y-yes... Hyung takes care of me well and I'm... really grateful... And I guess it's better... but... it's hard still b-but I can forget it a-all now for a little while b-because or hyungie, h-he makes me happy.

Q) I wanna see you more 😭😭😭 How do you feel now with what has happened? The parents, school, Yoongi *winkwink*
A) Really? M-me? But I'm weird... I'm really happy I have Yoongi hyung now and thankful for school... I really got lucky that hyung was sent he makes me feel normal... like everyone else and that nothing else matters... he makes me feel special *starts singing and laughs* Having hyungie's made me realise that... being me is good. A-And that my parents were in the wrong and not me... Grammy tried but she babies me so it was hard to believe but hyungie... he's honest... Im happy with where everything is I guess even though I'm still struggling a bit with my mother... I just- Yeah... She's the only thing I'm conflicted with I guess...