Part 44: Resentment

After a solid half hour of badly dancing, laughing and messing around, both boys decided too take a break.

Jimin was to busy laughing at Yoongi to notice or care about all of the judgemental eyes looking at them.

They walked over to the food area and both grabbed a cupcake before going over to Mrs Park who was waiting with a smile in the centre.

"You too both look like you've had fun~" She said cheerily as Jimin lazily hugged her and complained "I need new feet after how many times Yoongi hyung stood on them."

Yoongi just chuckled and smiled sheepishly, not bothering to apologise because he pre-warned Jimin.

Mrs Park rubbed his back and said "I can't get you new feet but I can get Yoongi dancing lessons, although you both looked like you were having the time of your lives over there."

Jimin sighed and let go of Mrs Park, taking a bite from his cupcake then dug Yoongi's arm stating "I'll teach you how to dance."

Yoongi was about to take Jimin up on his offer but when a bunch of people started screaming excitedly he froze.

The three looked to where the commotion was coming from and then entered Jimin's parents, dressed the brim in designer items.

Jimin's face dropped from a fake annoyance to a real one and Yoongi tilted his head in confusion.

Mrs Park let out a sigh before putting on a fake smile and going forward and greeting them saying "Hello, you both seem to be doing well."

The man reached his hand forward, which Mrs Park just gave a blank expression in response to causing him to retract his hand and wrap it around his wife.

The lady gave an obviously forced smile at Mrs Park before saying "We're doing well Mother. A lot better than the last time we met and even better than the time before that. How are you and Jiminie?"

Mrs Park's face dropped as she venomously stated "You have no right to call him that. And considering everything he's doing great, especially without you."

Yoongi stood by gobsmacked that Mrs Park sweet and warm presence was actually gone and even more shocked that Jimin's parents were acting like everything was fine and normal.

Jimin snaked his arm around Yoongi's as he hid behind him slightly watching the three talk.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and took his hand mouthing 'you can do this' and nodding at Jimin indicating they should go forward.

Jimin stopped Yoongi from going and whispered "Please don't let go?" Sounding hopeless in that moment and making Yoongi want to follow through with his promise of punching them.

Instead though he stepped forward and placed a gentle kiss on Jimin's head, whispering back "I'd never let go off you Jiminie."

They both looked at each other for a moment, exchanging glances until an irrated cough was ward catching both of there attentions.

"Mother... Father." Jimin venomously spat, looking them both up and down with a scowl forming on his face.

He didn't want to cry in front of the two so focused on his other prominent emotions which were hatred and anger.

His mother looked at him sadly and his father looked pissed causing Yoongi to purposefully stand taller with an emotionless expression, trying to make it obvious he wasn't going to let anything happen to Jimin.