Part 20: Relief

Yoongi and Jimin were both sat on the couch in the living room with a blanket thrown over them.

Jimin was curled up in a ball and leaning into Yoongi's side and Yoongi had an arm wrapped around him rubbing circles on his back.

Jimin had explained to Yoongi everything that happened and now both were anxiously waiting for a phone call backs from Mrs Park.

They were both sat in silence until the phone began to ring.

Jimin instantly dove forward and grabbed the phone, almost dropping it in the process of answering and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

Mrs Park instantly reassured "He's gonna be okay sweetie." Before proceeding and explaining "He's just poorly right now and has to stay in the vets for a few days but he should be fine. He just needs monitoring."

Jimin let out a sigh of relief and Yoongi mumbled thank god as he threw his head back and rubbed his fore head.

Mrs Park asked "Jiminie is there somewhere there with you?"

Jimin pauses for a moment before innocently saying "I phoned Yoongi hyung..." waiting to hear his grandmothers feedback.

Yoongi quickly added "Sorry for turning up suddenly but I got worried when Jimin called."

Mrs Park smiled which the two boys couldn't see leaving them to only grow more nervous.

"Thank you for going to him Yoongi and it's absolutely fine. How about I come and take you both out for ice cream to try and lighten the mood?"

Jimin quietly mumbled "Yes please." And Yoongi insisted "Its my treat you've both had a bad night so far."

Mrs Park was insistent and it went back and forth for a while until they came to the agreement Yoongi would pay but Mrs Park would drive him home.

Not long after Mrs park picked them up from the house.

Mrs Park noticed Jimin was being extra quiet and reserved so assumed he was in big space and didn't want to push him into talking, instead chatting with Yoongi casually trying to lighten the mood.

"So the school holidays are coming up this week right? Do you have any plans?" Mrs Park asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Me and some of my friends from back in Daegu were supposed to meet up but we realised our holidays weren't lined up until we have a two week break and this is only a one so as of now no. But I was planning on asking if Jimin wanted to hang out at some point. So how about it Jiminie?"

Yoongi turned to Jimin and tilted his head cutely.

Jimin looked at him and then shrugged not really feeling that confident.

Mrs Park looked at him in the rear view mirror and said "Why don't you and Yoongi both go out sweetie? You can show him that little café you used to love going to."

Yoongi looked to Jimin and have him a gummy smile and said "I'm down if you are." So Jimin nodded.

He started to feel extremely shy and he wasn't sure how to react in the situation since he hadn't actually ever gone out with friends before.

Yoongi noticed so said "You don't have to if you don't want too." In a calm and soothing voice which helped ease Jimin's nerves enough to speak.

Jimin looked up then back down before quietly saying "I-I want too." Which caused Yoongi to smile.

Yoongi asked "When do you want to go?" To Which Jimin shyly replied "W-whenever." So Yoongi proposed "How about Saturday?"

Jimin nodded once eating some more of his ice cream, replying "S-sounds good." Quietly.

They pulled up at the address Yoongi gave and Yoongi said his goodbyes and thanked Mrs Park.

After that Jimin and his grandmother went home and both went to bed getting a well needed nights sleep.