Part 39: Shopping

"So what type of look are you thinking about going for Jiminie?" Yoongi asked as he opened the car door for Jimin to get in.

It was a Saturday and Yoongi arranged to pick Jimin up and take him out to buy his suit and stuff.

Jimin thanked Yoongi then answered "I'm not sure but maybe something which screams 'fuck you' at my mother and father."

"Firstly your too pure to swear but I'll let you off this time because your cute. Second of all, does that mean extremely cute and feminine to spite your dad or extremely hot and flirty to throw a curve ball?" Yoongi asked as he also climbed in.

Jimin nodded as thought before eventually saying "Maybe a bit of both. Loose and flows for the cute but make it thoty?"

Yoongi hummed thinking about how it could be done the said "Hmmm we should be able to do that. How about tight pants for the thot and flowy top for the cute?"

Jimin clapped adding "Half tucked in?" Getting a confident "Exactly."from Yoongi.

They ended up planning basically a whole outfit in the car ride and now all they had to do was piece it together.

They both got out of the car and started walking through the car park with their hands occasionally brushing against each other.

Yoongi was doing it on purpose to try and encourage Jimin to make the first move for once and eventually he did.

Yoongi smiled smugly then asked "Where would you like to go first Chim?"

"Anywhere with cute shirts please~"

"On it."

--- --- --- --- ---

After two hours of shopping they had a full outfit and a few accessories picked out.

Jimin refused to try them all on because he wanted it to be a surprise to everyone but he was really excited with the clothing.

Yoongi decided to take Jimin out for ice cream since he was in a good mood and obviously Jimin agreed and cling to Yoongi's arm as he kept saying thank you.

After a short walk they reached the parlour and Yoongi face palmed recognising a large group of people in there.

He wrapped his arm around Jimin and pushed him forward lightly whispering "Let's get them to go." As they made their way to the till.

"Welcome to sunshine ice cream. The only place where sunshine can't make the ice cream melt and where there's never a dull moment. What can I get you today?" The lady behind till asked in a overly cheery and happy voice.

Jimin giggled and smiled widely as Yoongi started to make their order.

"Can we please have a triple scoop vanilla ice cream and a triple scoop strawberry ice cream."

She smiled widely as she basically jumped on the spot and chirped "Of course, is that to stay or to go?"

Yoongi's mood seemed to drop causing Jimin to get worried in general but the cold way Yoongi said "To go please." Made him able to tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"Nothing Chim."

"Mhmmmm..."

Yoongi could tell Jimin didn't believe him so said "Everything things fine." Then handed over some money for the ice creams.

Yoongi passed Jimin his strawberry one and they began to make their way out of the store but stopped in their tracks when Yoongi's name was called.

Yoongi was ready to carry on walking but Jimin stopped and looked back making Yoongi stop too even if he was ready to just walk off.

One of the people walking over sung "Yoongi Oppa~" in a over the top cutesy voice.

Yoongi looked back at her with a blank face and coldly replied "So-Yung."

The girl pouted and then clung to Yoongi's arm, resting her head on his shoulder then whining "Your so mean to me Oppa~ you could at least try to sound happy to see me."

Yoongi glanced at Jimin who was stood there confused, before bluntly saying "I'm busy. I'll see you in class."

Yoongi shook her off and took Jimin's hand pulling him out of the store.

The group followed them and started walking with the two, asking questions like "Who's this?" "Why is his hair blonde?" "Why are you wasting your time with him?"

Jimin started to feel very self conscious so walked a little closer to Yoongi who still hadn't let go of his hand.

Yoongi was starting to get mad at the people from his school and he knew if So-Yong wasn't there he probably wouldn't have been noticed.

She had basically dated every guy she knew about in the school and if she didn't it's because they didn't reach her standards, unfortunately for Yoongi he did.

And she wanted him.

The fact he didn't want her was enough to make her go mad for him and too Yoongi's dismay she was persistent.

So-Yong carried on complaining and asking questions with her group of friends which was only making Yoongi more annoyed.

Yoongi didn't want to go back to his car with them all following him so he decided to just turn around and be as brutal as he could without upsetting or scaring Jimin.

"Could you maybe stop following us? We're busy and your annoying. Not only that but your also being rude and bringing unnecessary attention which we don't want."

The group paused and So-Yong just winked at Yoongi saying "But I know you want me." Causing Yoongi push his hair back in frustration.

"Can you please just stop. Go back to the ice cream shop and let us get out shopping done in peace."

Before they could say anything else Yoongi took Jimin's hand and started storming away with Jimin following behind lost in his own thoughts.

By the time they got to the car they'd lost them but the happy day out had quickly turned sour.

"Sorry about them Chim and sorry for acting like that. Their just annoying and bad people."

"It's okay hyung... can we please go back now?"

"-yes."