Part 6: Arrange

Unknown number & Yoongi

Unknown:
Hello Yoongi, this is Park Jimin's grandmother. I just wanted to arrange with you when you wanted to meet with Jimin and also fill you in on a few things.

Yoongi:
That's fine Mrs Park
I'll do whatever suits Jimin-ssi since he helped me get a nap earlier today as well as the fact I'm sure there's a reason why he doesn't attend school in the first place so I'm okay working around that

[Unkown] name change to [Mrs P]

Mrs P:
Thank you for being so understand Yoongi, and I hope your feeling better after your nap sweet heart. As for Jimin it's a bit difficult to explain but I'll try my best over this message. Basically due to childhood trauma involving his useless parents he is, in a way, a lot younger mentally when stressed, which seems like a constant.
He's also got lots of mental health issues which contribute to him acting that way. But he's still extremely intelligent so I think the project should go smoothly.

Yoongi:
I'm sorry he's had to go through that and don't worry I won't judge him or anything because of it because I understand the long term effects of stuff from the past
Is there anything I should avoid saying or doing which might upset him?

Mrs P:
Your such a kind and understanding young man. Everything should be fine I think just don't please don't be surprised or 'weirded out' by him or his behaviour. I understand how some can view it as bizarre but I find it cute and refreshing. I've never seen him work before since he freaks out if I join him so I can't comment to much in work ethic but it should all be fine.

Yoongi:
Ah thank you for the compliment but it's nice to be nice and understanding of a situation, thank you for telling me
Would it be easier if I came to Jimin?

Mrs P:
Actually yes it would, I hope you don't mind. He rarely leaves the house anymore and it was a miracle we convinced him to go to school earlier for the meeting with Mrs Hui over this project. Thank you for doing it with him.

Yoongi:
Actually the group project is a whole class thing so thank you to Jimin because I don't have to work with any off the people in my class since there all a bit... well yeah

Mrs P:
Your a sweet heart. Anytime will be fine with Jimin and I'll let the gate keeper know your allowed entry so it shouldn't be a bother.

Yoongi:
Thank you, I'm free after school tomorrow if that works out okay?

Mrs P:
That works out great! Thank you Yoongi for being so nice.

Yoongi:
No need to thank me. Now I should be going so no one tries to rob my phone as I walk to the shop, see you tomorrow Mrs Park.
[Yoongi left the chat]

Mrs P:
See you tomorrow dearie
[Mrs P left the chat]