Part 30: Sharing

"Jiminnnnnn! I give up! I can't find you!" Yoongi yelled as he stood in the middle of the hall way.

Him and Jimin had been playing hide and seek for over an hour but Yoongi had only managed to find him once before the 15 minute timer went off saying it was over.

Yoongi honestly felt defeated, especially because Jimin had managed to find him every time.

In all fairness the house was big and Yoongi was still unfamiliar with it, but played nonetheless.

"Jiminnnnnn~ Chimmm!"

After getting no response for what felt like the hundredth time Yoongi decided to give up and go lie down on Jimin's bed since that's where he guessed the other would go first.

Yoongi plopped down on the bed and let out a loud sigh, pausing the moment he heard a soft giggle.

"Jimin?"

There was no response.

Yoongi got up off the bed and paused when he heard another small giggle.

Yoongi slowly walked around the room, stopping again when he heard another giggle coming from below him.

He crouched down and noticed a shaking blanket under the bed with little snickers coming from under it.

He gently grabbed a hold of the blanket and in one swift movement swiped it away.

Jimin screamed and quickly tried to scurry out from under the bed but Yoongi caught him and pulled him over to him.

He started to tickle the boy under him saying "Is this where you were hiding all along?"

Jimin burst into a fit off giggles and laughter, eventually getting out a breathless "Yeah." before sticking his tongue out at his hyung.

Yoongi paused for moment looking down at Jimin who was looking up at him mischievously before leaning down and whispering "You cheeky little nugget." and carried on tickling Jimin before he shouted "I CAN'T BREATHHHHHHHHHHahdbsaj!"

Both boys carried on laughing as Yoongi fell on the floor next to him.

The room fell into a comfortable silence which Jimin broke when he finally caught his breath.

"Yooni?"

"Yes Chim?"

"Me thinks Johnathan is Jealous."

Yoongi looked at Jimin slightly confused and asked "Why's that?"

Jimin let out a small sigh before answering "Because he's giving me the evils."

Yoongi looked at him skeptically before saying "But that's his normal face?" being confused by Jimin's sudden declaration.

Jimin let out another sigh and rolled onto his tummy before replying "I know, Minnie always thinks Johnathan is jealous."

Yoongi suddenly remembered the time Jimin told him all about his teddies so decided to ask "Is it because your playing with someone else?"

Jimin nodded and was about to get up but Yoongi wrapped an arm around him to make him stay.

Yoongi sighed before saying "Well Johnathan needs to learn that Jiminie has to spend time with other people too, just like me and your Grammy." Deciding he may as well throw in a life lesson for Jimin since he promised to teach him to share with that moment being a prime opportunity.

"Minnie knows he has to share but that doesn't mean he likes it... so that means Jonathon won't like it and Minnie wants to make Johnathon feel better and go give him cuddles so he doesn't feel alone like Minnie."

"Sometimes in life Chim you have to share even if you get jealous. In some situations it's okay like if you significant other is getting up close and person with someone else. But when it comes to little things like chilling with someone you've got to share because people have more than one friend."

Jimin looked up with sad eyes and whispered "I dun wanna cuddle with Johnathon all da time but I dun wan' him to be sad."

"Then you should talk to him about it Chim."

Yoongi knew it was just a teddy but also knew it was more than that for Jimin, it was his friend, and if getting him to reason with the teddy like a person helped in some way, it'd be good.

He let go of Jimin and the other got up getting the teddy.

Yoongi stayed lying down and Jimin sat back down next to him with the teddy.

Jimin let out a small sigh before saying "Johnathon. We can stay fwends but we gotta... chill? With diffewent pweople. No being jealous cos we gotta share okay? Fwends."

Jimin nodded then placed the teddy on the bed behind them and lay back down.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and asked "Are you and Johnathon good?" Getting a small nod from Jimin.

"Why don't you and Johnathon go play for a bit and hyung will go get stuff ready to cook tea?"

Jimin nodded again and shot up, running away before Yoongi could ask what he wanted.

Yoongi was just going to have to play a guessing game.