Part 12: Project plan

Yoongi decided he'd go back to the park house the following day since he had nothing better to do than sleep all day ,which isn't healthy, and the fact he actually didn't mind Jimin's presence.

He messaged Mrs Park first then set out with the stamp of approval given by her.

He made it to their home just after dinner after having a quick chat with Seokmin.

He knocked on the door and patiently waited for it to open.

Mrs Park opened it and greeted Yoongi with a quick hug before whispering "Come on in, Jimin's just napping right now."

Yoongi bowed thanking her before making his way inside.

She brought him through to the living room where Jimin was lay on the couch with a blanket, teddy and thumb in his mouth.

The site was utterly adorable.

Mrs Park turned to Yoongi and asked "Could you wake him please?" So Yoongi nodded and went over.

He wasn't sure the best approach knowing that some people are less moody in some ways than others, so he choose to do what he would do if he ever had a child in the future.

He tickled him.

Jimin immediately jumped and burst into a fit of giggles and Yoongi relentlessly attack him making him laugh uncontrollably.

He only stopped when Jimin promised that they'd get lots of work done.

They made their way to Jimin's room and they both began brainstorming ideas with Jimin's being more cute but still smart and Yoongi's being more predictable but effective.

In the end they choose a hybrid of both.

"So since it can be for any class we will be doing... photography and graphics... and the model will be a puppy?" Yoongi said still unsure.

Jimin gave him wide smile and nodded repeatedly.

Yoongi frowned slightly causing the other to tilt his head.

"Where are we gonna get a puppy from Jiminie?"

"Hmm theeeee... puppy store?"

"And then what happens when we're done with the project?"

"Jiminie will keep it!"

"And what would your Grammy say about that?"

Jimin shrank as he said "She'd say yes... b-because... she knows Jiminie gets lonely when she goes out..."

Yoongi's heart broke at what Jimin said and personally wanted him to have a dog now but he couldn't just say yes.

"Why don't we go ask your Grammy?"

"Okay! Thank you!"

--- --- --- --- ---

"You want a dog permanently?" Mrs Park asked genuinely surprised by the question.

The last time she checked Jimin wanted a pet cat which she was persistent to say no too but something this time was different.

She still held her ground though.

Jimin begged "Pwease Grammy. Pwease. Jiminie will take good care of it and cuddle it and play with it and-" being interrupted by his grandmother show was coerced about him missing out the important parts.

She asked "What about feed it? Clean it? Clean up after it? Take it for walks? Train it?"

Jimin looked at her with stars in his eyes as he took her hand and said "Jiminie will. I pwomise."

She thought Jimin wasn't sure fully what she meant so clarified "Take it for walks outside? As in outside the neighbourhood to the park or to a store sweetie."

What Jimin said next broke her heart but at the same time made it swell.

"I'll do it for a puppy so I won't be lonely. Jiminie won't be selfish and only think about him wanting cuddles and a good gwade for his pwoject. He'll look after the puppy and give it a good home so it won't be lonely. And then Jiminie won't be lonely either."

"...Your lonely?"

Jimin admitted to his loneliness for the first time but also accepted and took on responsibility for the first time since he came to live with her officially.

He was growing up.

Jimin explained "When you go out and leave Jiminie alone I am but I know you have to. But if Jiminie has a puppy he wouldn't be alone in the house."

She really didn't want to say no to him.

"And your sure you can handle the responsibility and everything?"

"Yuhuh Jiminie promises just give him a few days to wead about doggies so I know what to do."

Jimin was honestly willing to try and it's lot like she didn't know how to take a dog and the difference between breeds with personalities and all.

She pointed out "I don't think reading will be enough on its own sweetie, and your going to have to look and choose a type of dog."

This didn't deter Jimin though as he looked at her withstarry eyes.

"I'll figure it out. I pwomise. Cwoss my heawt."

"I believe you sweetie. And what's this about grades?"

She recalled him saying it after saying he was lonely and was curious about the involvement.

But instead of asking Jimin, who was now dancing on the spot happily, she asked Yoongi.

"Ah well Jimin wanted to do a cute concept since I chose topic and he choose to do a puppy shoot and to edit them and everything."

"That sounds lovely. You both should get to planning and Jimin should get looking at puppies. That's my one condition sweetie it has to be a pup."

"Easy peasy grammy."

"Well then, it looks like we're getting a puppy."