Part 68: Daddy

"Yoooooooni~" Jimin called out as he lay lazily on the bed with his pink unicorn teddy in his hands.

Yoongi smiled singing back "Jimmmmmmminie~" as he made his way over.

Jimin hugged the teddy in his arms as he said "Minnie wants to says tank you to Hyungie fwends fo' helping him wit' Minnie's suwpwise last week."

Yoongi nodded, climbing on the bed too and lying next to Jimin before asking "What do you wanna do? You've already thanked them both and given them hugs which they were more than happy to get. And you've got to remember Hoseok has gone back home to Daegu now."

Jimin hummed before complaining "I dunno but I wanna do somethin'. Hyungie smart, pwease help?"

Yoongi thought for a moment before saying "If you ask hyungie super duper nicely he might just help you."

Jimin chuckled before cutely saying "Pwetty pwease~" making the teddy in his arms move with each word.

Yoongi rolled over onto his side and hummed so Jimin sweetly said "Pwetty pwease with hugs and squeezes."

Yoongi hummed a bit harder so Jimin got up and flopped onto Yoongi, hugging him after sloppily kissing his lips and saying "Pwease." In the softest tone he could.

Yoongi groaned dramatically before saying "Fineeee. But only because you asked nicely." Pulling his phone out.

Jimin was confused as Yoongi opened his camera so Yoongi instructed "On the count of three we both say thank you and I'll send it to them. Okay?"

Jimin nodded excitedly and moved so he was closer to Yoongi's face so Yoongi counted down then they both sang "Thank you~" with Jimin cutely giggling at the end and Yoongi smiling proudly at his polite and grateful boyfriend.

Jimin chuckled and said "Don' tink I fowgot abouts you." And got up.

He went over to his windowsill and pulled out a flower pot from behind the curtains, taking it over to Yoongi.

Yoongi sat up and raised his eyebrows as Jimin climbed onto the bed with the pot, crossing his legs before explaining.

"This for you. As long as it stays lookin like this, Minnie will care about and appweciate you."

Jimin handed over the plant to Yoongi he cautiously took it not being sure if that was Jimin's subtle way of saying when the plant dies their breaking up.

Jimin saw the hint of worry behind Yoongi's grateful smile so pointed out "It fake so it won' ever change. Just like Minnie's feelings for Yooni~ plus you don' gotta water it when you stay at Minnie's!"

Yoongi's worry instantly faded and a bright smile made its wake onto Yoongi's face.

Yoongi happily said "Your the cutest little bean in all of existence. Thank you so much for such a thoughtful gift." Before putting the plant to the side and bear hugging Jimin so they both fell back on the bed.

Yoongi covered Jimin's face in tons of kisses and Jimin was a giggling and blushing mess underneath him.

Through the giggles Jimin brokenly said "Minnie will buy Yooni all the pwesents if he gets this~" giggling some more as Yoongi nuzzled into his cheek.

Yoongi smiled as he said "You don't have to get me gifts for this Chim, your my baby boy so I'll do it when I want to or you want me too." Kissing Jimin's nose again before saying "And I want to a lot because your you and your perfects and your my cuddly and kissy boyfriend but I just don't act on it."

Jimin was blushing madly as he whispered "You can do it whenever because Minnie's yours..."

Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek and said "And I'm Minnie's."

Yoongi got off from on top of Jimin and lay next to him, facing him.

Jimin rolled over so he was facing Yoongi too and they just stared at each other for a while getting lost in thought, with Jimin's blush not fading.

Out of no where Jimin asked "Yooni? Can I ask you somethin' pwease?" Still clearly deep in thought.

Yoongi wanted to say 'you just did' but stopped himself, instead saying "Anything."

Jimin's face got slightly more red making Yoongi curious.

Jimin suddenly felt nervous but he'd been wanting to ask all week so began by saying "You know like your my c-c-caaarreee giveeerr?" Getting a "Yuhuh?" In response from Yoongi.

Jimin grew even more nervous and slightly embarrassed not wanting to make a fool of himself so began to reluctantly say "D-does that mean I can..." pausing and looking down instead of finishing what he was saying.

Yoongi saw the reluctance so encouraged him by saying "Can you what, Chim?" Taking his hands to make him feel more comfortable.

Jimin looked up into Yoongi's eyes and continued shakily asking "C-c-can I call you d-daddy?"

Yoongi thought that Jimin didn't want to since he didn't but the fact he wanted permission to made him want to roll Jimin up in a blanket and protect him from the world.

"Of course you can Jiminie, on one condition though."

Jimin gulped but nodded anyways so Yoongi said "I've been doing my research for you and I think we should make a list of rules, rewards and punishments. One special for us though not your Grammys house rules."

Jimin nodded his head quickly and said "Easy." Getting a smile and hair ruffle in response from Yoongi who then said "Then you can call me daddy, not that I'd stop you anyways." Followed by a wink which made Jimin squeal and roll around on the bed.