Part 84: Hotel

"Sorry for making you drive all the way to Seoul hyung... and being in little space most of the time... and napping the rest..." Jimin said as he rolled around on the queen sized bed in the hotel room, freshly waking up from a nice nap.

Yoongi hummed in response as he put his phone down after making a order and turned to Jimin saying "It's okay as long as my baby is okay, even though hyung got bored and lonely at some point in the four and a half hours."

Jimin blushed at the pet name but tried to make it less obvious by rubbing his face on a pillow as he sung "I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy~" in the sweetest voice he could muster.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and chuckled commenting "We both know your not sorry you little tease." Making his way over to the bed Jimin was lay on.

Jimin instantly protested "I'm not a tease~" Causing Yoongi to sarcastically answer "And I'm not Min Yoongi~" with just as much enthusiasm.

Jimin sat up and folded his arms with a pout making its way to his face as he requested "Tell me when I was a tease." Not believing it in the slightest.

Because as far as Jimin knew, he wasn't.

Yoongi hummed as if he were going through a list in his head before saying "When you kept showing me things from your tumblr account that you'd look cute in. When did you even get tumblr and how?" Genuinely confused as to how and why he knew about it.

Jimin innocently answered "Jin Hyung. And I never said I'd wear it or look good in it, I just said it was cute." Pouting more at the end because he felt wronged by the comment.

He hated when Yoongi teases him so why would he tease Yoongi?

Yoongi mumbled to himself "Of course it was Jin..." taking a mental note to whine dramatically at the elder when he got a chance, before turning back to Jimin and saying "Well anyways, I don't think you should see that type of stuff anyways. Your too pure."

Jimin got really confused as to why his purity was brought into it so said "All it was was a cute pink him and her pyjama set hyung?" Confused as to what Yoongi was getting at.

Yoongi just said "Mhm with the silk booty shorts and revealing shirt." Not having none of it.

Jimin's face instantly turned red at the realisation and shouted "Hyung I didn't mean that! I meant the men's one! omo..." getting completely flustered ('yes he really just verbalised omo, Min Yoongi, back on topic')

And Yoongi wasn't helping.

He shrugged and said "Well you'd look good in either. But if your seeing stuff like that I'd love to find out what else-"

Being cut off by Jimin who looked as red as a tata plushies head.

He said "Oooooookay Mr Min Yoongi Hyung Sir. I think that's enough from you now let's unpack out bags." Trying to find a distraction from the topic which had taken him off guard completely.

He was an innocent bean after all.

But unfortunately for him Yoongi said "I already did when you were asleep." Taking Jimin by surprise since he insisted on unpacking his own bags when they left because he had put in a little surprise for Yoongi.

He protested "Wait but-" but before he could say anything Yoongi said "You've been out cold for hours Chim. I got bored." Causing Jimin to let a small sigh hoping Yoongi hadn't found it.

By once again, he wasn't that lucky.

"By the way, the matching pyjamas were cute but you forgot the pants for the bigger pair. Unless that was intentional-"

Jimin sprang up from the bed before Yoongi could say anything else and ranted "I TRIPLE CHECKED MY BAG FOR EVERYTHING. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN. I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT IN TO TRYNA BE CUTE BUT THEN STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS AND-" going over to his unpacked suitcase and double checking.

Yoongi's eyes widened at how genuinely frustrated Jimin was by it but he assumed the fact that Jimin was trying to stay in big space and things weren't working out was getting to him a lot more.

He went over and wrapped his arms around his crouching boyfriends back, resting his head on his shoulders and said "Okayyyy Chimchim. Chill. I was only joking about the pant thing. Not about them not being there because there not but that's not what's important. What's important is how cute we'll look in them. Pants or no pants. I could've said that better..."

Jimin let out a sigh and sniffles lightly out of frustration as he started to cry because for some reason everything felt to much.

It happened sometimes.

Yoongi instantly turned him around and said "It's okay to be over whelmed and frustrated Jiminie. You know that holding back won't be helping right now so why don't you go into little space to calm down a bit as you adjust and we can go to lotto world. You've been out of little space a lot more recently because of tests and you wanting to be big sometimes around me. I want you to know it's okay to be little anywhere, anytime though. Even if it's inconvenient and in a four and a half hour car ride."

Jimin pouted and looked down as he sadly admitted "I want to be big so that my boyfriend isn't always looking after a child and doesn't get bored and fed up of me being in-"

But before he could finish Yoongi cut him off with a kiss.

He pushed Jimin's hair back and said "I could never get bored or tired of you baby boy. It's a part of who you are and I love that and every other part of you. Okay baby?" In a soft and loving voice.

A voice that never failed to make Jimin feel better, feel safer.

"O-Oki Daddy. Asfjkhdjdixbwk."