Part 59: Ice cream

As expected, Yoongi took Jimin and holly out for ice cream but only after Jimin promised to put on longer pants which Jimin was offended by at first but quickly warmed up to when Yoongi said he didn't want anyone else to see Jimin looking so cute.

They were walking hand in hand with Holly's leash in Jimin's other hand as they walked to the ice cream shop near by.

Yoongi hadn't seen Seokmin for a while since he had been coming and going early so he made a note to try and talk to him at some point.

When they got to the shop Yoongi went inside and ordered leaving Holly and Jimin outside since dogs weren't allowed.

Jimin was sat on top of one of the benches with Holly sat on the seat in front of him, looking up at the sky since it was pretty late.

Jimin was sleepy but it was worth it for the ice cream and the view.

Yoongi came back outside with two tubs saying "They had no more cones left so I hope this is okay." Handing one over to Jimin who thanked him.

Yoongi sat up on top of the bench with him and looked up at the sky since it was admittedly a beautiful view.

"Chim?"

"Yes hyungie?"

"Would you like to meet my friends when they come down to visit?"

"Hmm... Yes pwease."

"I think you'll all get on well. Especially you and Kookie since your both from Busan which means you'll have stuff to talk about. Their all really nice." Yoongi said with a smile.

Laughing lightly as he added "And kinda weird but there my friends so what would you expect?"

Jimin chuckled too and said "I bet they can't be weirder than you." Get nudged by Yoongi who defensively said "Heyyyy~" and pouted Causing Jimin to giggle more.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin and pulled him closer into his side as they both looked up at the sky together watching the clouds in the night sky.

"Hyungie does you wanna hear something cheesy?" Jimin asked out of no where capturing Yoongi's attention causing him to just nod.

Jimin giggles before he even said and choked out "Cheddar." Earning a disappointed sigh from Yoongi who was secretly trying not to laugh at his goof ball.

Yoongi asked back "Do you want to hear something cheesier?" Getting a nod from Jimin who looked up at him through his eyelashes waiting expectantly.

Yoongi smiled softly as he whispered "Out of all the stars in the universe, you shine the brightest."

Jimin's face quickly turned pink and he hid his face in Yoongi's shoulder saying "That was toooo cheesy."

Yoongi chuckled too and intertwined his and Jimin's hands for a moment bringing them to his lips and kissing each of Jimin's knuckles.

"I'll only be cheesy for you."