Part 56: Sleeping beauty

It was weekend again but this time Yoongi decided instead of just going and visiting he would go and stay.

And the weekend seemed like it was going to be extra fun because Mrs Park asked Yoongi if he could watch Jimin because she had a business trip anyways which meant he could spoil him.

Yoongi arrived at the house early due to Mrs Parks request since she told Jimin that she was going through the night so exchanged their goodbyes then meaning Yoongi had to be there early enough to see Mrs Park off and then wake Jimin up.

And as planned he saw Mrs Park off and prepped breakfast before he went to wake Jimin up.

He slowly opened the door and quietly made his way in, sitting on Jimin's bed and rubbing his side.

"Jiminie... Jiminie... Jiminieee~"

Yoongi shuck Jimin lightly until he finally began to stir.

Jimin lazily rubbed at his eyes and quietly called out "Grammy?" getting a soft "Guess again." from Yoongi.

Jimin peeked one eye open and smirked before closing them again and tiredly saying "Am sleeping beauty so need kissies to wake ups..."

Yoongi saw the smirk and had to admit he was impressed at his little boyfriends sneakiness and smarts so complied and placed a gently kiss to his head before asking "Did that work?"

Jimin sleepily replied "Nuhuh..." So Yoongi kissed him again; on his cheeks, on his nose, on his head, on his chin until Jimin finally said "Has to be here..." pointing to his pouty mouth knowing Yoongi was being a tease.

And finally giving Jimin what he wanted, he placed a swift kiss on his lips before pulling away again.

Yoongi chuckled as he asked "Are you awake now my sleepy prince?" getting a hum in response from Jimin who covered his face with a pillow.

Yoongi sighed as he said "I should've known it wouldn't be that easy." and pulled the blanket off of Jimin and snatching the pillow away.

Jimin whined "Yoooooooonnnnniiiiii~" as he made grabby hands for the pillow and blanket.

Yoongi just shook his head and threw them both to the end of the bed before returning his attention to Jimin and tickling him which he deemed the most effective method he discovered so far.

Jimin was giggling and flailing around trying to get Yoongi to stop but it worked to no avail.

Yoongi ended up sat on Jimin to stop him kicking and make it easier to tickle him until he caved and said he'd get up.

And eventually, he did.

"You sure now? You're one hundred percent sure you won't grab your blanket and pillow and go back to sleep?"

"Y-Yes~ P-Please stawp tickles~"

"Fineee... Get up Chimmy and come get breakfast with Hyung. If your not down in five minutes i'm taking Holly out for ice cream without you tonight."

He patted Jimin's butt and then made his way out of the room with Holly at his side which caused Jimin to yell "HOLLY YOU TWAITOR!"

And like that they were downstairs with Jimin happily watching Yoongi make pancakes with an apron on, and yoongi happily looking back to check on Jimin and Holly who were cuddling and watching contently.