Part 58: Payback

Jimin went back into the living room with Holly running around at his feet excitedly.

Jimin shushed the pup and went over to his hyung, waving his hand in front of his face to see if he was still asleep before deciding to go with the plan SeokJin gave him.

He climbed on to Yoongi's lap, pausing for a moment feeling flustered about to back out of it when a text came through to his phone from Jin which said 'No going backies, fighting Jiminie~xx"

Jimin let out a small sigh before mumbling "Fine..." to himself, leaning down and pecking Yoongi's lips.

He pulled away quickly, regaining his composure as he tried to remember how Yoongi had kissed him before going back down.

He kissed Yoongi's lips again, this time moving a little and almost falling off of Yoongi when he started to kiss back.

Jimin didn't stop kissing him though because Jin told him as they were hanging up to leave him wanting more no matter what and he wanted to make his Jin hyung proud.

Yoongi began to sleepily take charge of the kiss and swiped his tongue across Jimin's bottom lip wanting to gain entry and Jimin almost let him but before he could, or could do anything to gain access Jimin pulled away breathlessly and looked down at Yoongi with dreamy but mischievous eyes.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with confusion and also slight disappointment that he pulled away but he was also fine with it understanding Jimin might not be comfortable with it and he didn't want to push him.

Jimin's face was bright red but that wasn't Yoongi's focus and neither were Jimins's beautiful, swollen, glossy lips which were distracting but not his main focus.

He looked into Jimin's eyes and saw disappointment in them too confusing him.

Jimin got up and sighed mumbling "If you woke up befowe you could've cawwied on but you didn't so Minnie had to stop as a pay back."making Yoongi's eyes widen as he commented "If that's pay back I can't wait to see rewards." getting a dig from Jimin who he only just processed was wearing extremely revealing but also conservative clothing.

He mentally cursed at Jimin's exposed mid thigh which was on show because Jimin's short dungarees and high socks didn't meet.

All of which framing the younger perfectly and driving Yoongi wild.

Yoongi coughed as he tried to wipe away all of the inappropriate thoughts he was having and asked "Minnie, why didn't you just keep pestering hyung until he woke up?"

Jimin sighed and sat on the coffee table swinging his legs and listed "Twied that. Failed. Called Jinnie and got told to get payback. It worked. Lesson lea-rrr-ned. Always listen to eooma Jinnie."

Yoongi quietly said "thank you eomma Jinnie" to himself before complimenting "You look very... pretty. Jeez your making hyung speechless."

Jimin pouted as he said "I wanted to dwess up nicely for hyungie and even made Holly match and look cute as a suwpwise but Yoongi hyung wouldn't wake up."

Yoongi stood up and opened his arms for Jimin who instantly went to them as he apologised "Sorry for not waking up bud, hyung had to wake up really early this morning to be with his Jiminie."

Jimin chuckled and said "Not Johnathon's." getting a slightly monotonous "Not. Johnathon's." In response from Yoongi who genuinely looked jealous of a bear - which he kind of was.

That bear got to always be with Jimin and got cuddles at night when Yoongi was home alone in his cold, yet comfortable and cozy, bed.

Jimin giggled and squeezed Yoongi tighter saying "I'm Yoongi hyungs~" before Yoongi lifted him bridal style and span him around.

Kissing the side of Jimin's head lightly as he put him down, then possessively saying "Mine." Causing Jimin to giggle more.