Part 77: First fight

Jimin was sat at his desk drawing when he called out "Yoongles hyungie?" to the boy who was lay on his bed.

In response he got a soft "Yes baby?" Causing Jimin to go shy, he took a moment to compose himself again and tapped his cheeks to try and get rid of the redness (not logical but it's fine because he's cute) before asking "C-C-Can you stay with J-Jiminie this weekend pwease?"

Yoongi hummed pretending to think about it and asked "This weekend?" making it sound like he had other plans in aims to tease the other but it didn't really work considering the change in Jimin's composure.

It knocked Jimin's confidence a bit so he mumbled "Mhm. But you don't gotta if you don't wanna." turning around sadly to go back to his work with his rosy cheeks puffing out, something Yoongi's recognised as a thing he does when sad or focused.

In this case it could've been either.

Yoongi sat up fully noticing the change in Jimin's voice and said "First off all, your cute. Secondly, if I say yes what would we dooo?" Trying his best to show he was just teasing and doing a silly voice to make the smile he loved so much return to the person he loved so much face.

This gave Jimin some hope reigniting the sparkle in his eyes, so he thought up a plan quickly and answered "Hmm... Watchhh filmsss and cuddle?"

It was a solid plan really since they did that a lot so he was proud, it was fool proof.

Yoongi smiled at his cute boyfriend and asked "And would Jiminie be a good boy if I did?" instantly getting a nod as Jimin turned around again and said "Yuhuh, the goodest. I'll even wear my nice clothes, Jinnie bought me some as a parting gift before he left~"

Yoongi held back a choke remembering his last 'nice clothes' jin had been involved with but covered it up with a chuckle and checked "... Nice clothes like the time you woke me up and were a meanie?"

And for some reason that it annoyed the little, much to Yoongi's surprise, causing the smaller to defensively say "You were the meanie fo' not waking up so dun' call me a meanie. If you woke up earlier Jiminie might have stayed a little bit mo'."

It wasn't the behaviour the elder was used to from the little so Yoongi was surprised he snapped (even just a little) and he didn't know why since he meant it in a teasing way,but still he tried to be reasonable and said "Calling me a meanie isn't being a good boy Jiminie."

It wasn't in a scolding tone but in one which screamed you know better, a warning if he continued he would get scolded.

But that didn't stop Jimin.

He snapped "And neither is callin' Jiminie one. You started it." with a genuine look of hurt and anger on his face.

Yoongi was shocked and also kind of hurt by Jimin's tone but tried his best not to snap at him as he said "It was- you know what I don't want to argue with you." Planning to change the topic to move on.

But once again, unfortunately for him that wasn't enough to change to a different topic as Jimin turned around and huffed "Then don't." annoying Yoongi just as much as he felt annoyed about being called mean.

The elder was trying to be patience but Jimin's response and tone was uncalled for so Yoongi called out "Jimin." in his 'scary tone' which to anyone else would've made them apologies and snap out of what ever was happening.

But that didn't work on Jimin.

When he snapped, he snapped.

Jimin bluntly said "What?" bratilly stopping what he was doing fully to turn and glare at the elder so Yoongi warned "Watch your tone." as he stood up from where he was sat.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the older and said "No." making Yoongi click his mouth in annoyance before saying "I'm leaving." Not wanting to put up with any more of Jimin's attitude.

He hoped giving Jimin some space would let him calm down from whatever was happening because he didn't want to be at the receiving end of whatever it was and end up upsetting the other in the heat of the moment.

Jimin quickly snapped "Good." Raising his voice a little for emphasis even though he didn't want Yoongi to leave, but his anger made him capable of saying it.

Yoongi sniggered before snapping "Phone me when your ready to apologies." and leaving the room.

Once the door close Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh and pulled at his hair not really wanting to go and leaving with Jimin being mad with him but it was on the punishment list they made and he didn't know if he'd be able to stay without getting really mad which he didn't want over such a stupid thing.

And Yoongi really didn't want for things to be made worse if he stayed and argued back.

Apart of him had a feeling it was because of something else but it was so sudden that the elder decided that maybe giving Jimin space to breath was what he needed, when he apologised he'd talk to him about it.

He said a quick goodbye to Mrs Park before he left and went home.

Jimin on the other hand stayed sat where he was staring off angrily into a corner before tears started to stream down his face.