Part 5: Staff room

It had been nearly whole week since Yoongi had gotten in trouble for sleeping in class and sent to the Park house.

For that time his curiosity about his unknown classmate had grown.

Instead of sleeping in class he was thinking about the other boy trying to find out anything about him that he could.

In short his unknown classmate doesn't exist according to everyone he talks to, which is like three people on occasion but still.

He actually payed attention in class and Jimin's name was never called and even checked the class bored and didn't find him there.

To say Yoongi was confused was an understatement.

So obviously he wanted to know more.

Yoongi decided to give up one of his much needed naps and went to the staff room to go find his teacher.

He heard talking but since he was tired and moody he knocked anyways not caring about interrupting much.

He heard footsteps come closer to the door then it quickly opened revealing his teacher.

"Hello Mr Min. How can I help you?" Mrs Hui asked giving him a warm smile.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could talk to you really quick?" Yoongi said back in a groggy voice.

She chuckled and said "Someone clearly needed his nap time in this break. Give me a second."

She closed the door and there were three muffled voices behind the door.

The door opened again and she gave him a wide smile say "Come on in."

Yoongi walked in with a nod and then was met with a familiar face and another not so familiar person.

"Oh I'm sorry for interrupting, I'll just go to a different teacher." Yoongi apologised with a bow, now not being sure how he should ask what he originally went there to do.

He tried his best not to stare at the fluffy looking blonde hair boy next to Mrs Park but he was to attractive not too.

Mrs Park swayed her hand saying "It's fine sweetie. I mean this nicely but you look like death."

Yoongi chuckled mumbling "I feel like it."

Mrs Hui pulled up a chair next to her desk and patted it for Yoongi to sit down which he awkwardly did.

"Well firstly I think it's only right to introduce you to the young man who's work you dropped off last Friday for me. Yoongi this is Jimin and Jimin this is Yoongi." She said smiling between the two.

Jimin hid slightly behind his grandmother but remained looking at the boy as he had since he entered.

Yoongi didn't mind it and just gave him as friendly of a smile as he could muster with the little energy he had left and held his hand out saying "It's nice to meet you Jimin-ssi."

Jimin looked to his grandmother and tilted his head and she smiled sweetly at him and nodded her head slightly and said "It's okay."

Jimin quickly held his hand out and took Yoongi's, shaking it quickly and strongly before pulling away and clinging to his grandmothers arm again.

Yoongi smiled lightly before turning back to his teacher who was observing the pair with an adoring smile.

Yoongi's face turned serious and his voice became monotonous as he said seriously "Mrs Hui. I think I'm dying."

The two people who didn't know Yoongi that well faces dropped as concerned consumed both of their expressions, which Yoongi was to occupied in a staring contest with his teacher to notice.

Mrs Hui lost.

She let out a small sigh before saying "Your not sleeping for the rest of the day Yoongi. You come to school to learn."

Yoongi was quick to correct "I come to school because I have to."

She rolled her eyes and stated "Well you have to come to school and school is where people learn so you have to learn. Not to nap."

Yoongi pouted and he threw himself back in the chair he was sat, placing his hand on his heart before complaining "How am I supposed to learn if I'm tired? Look at me Mrs Hui. I'm a mess. Even Mrs Park said I look like death."

Jimin watched the boy and couldn't help but chuckle lightly catching the others attention.

Yoongi turned to the boy still pouting before requesting "Jimin-ssi, help me out here?" Puffing out his cheeks before sweetly saying "Please?"

Jimin blushed slightly and hid behind his grandmother more before whispering "Yoongi-ssi looks really tired."

He looked to the teacher with pleading eyes and she just let out a frustrated sigh.

"I can't say no the you Jiminie. Min Yoongi you can go to the first aid office for the next class but after dinner your back in class. Okay?" She said in a defeated tone.

Yoongi gave his best gummy smile as he nodded confidently being glad he didn't actually lose his sleep to find out about the boy.

"But there's one condition."

Mrs Hui gave him a smirk as she sat forward comfortably before saying "Jiminie here has to do at least one group project to move to the next year as one of the conditions of him doing the work from home. You have to work with Jimin on that project in your own time."

Both Jimin and Yoongi looked surprised but Yoongi just nodded saying "It's worth it for a nap. I'm exhausted."

Mrs Hui turned to Jimin and asked "Will this be okay with you?" And Jimin looked at his grandmother who gave him a comforting smile and nodded once.

Yoongi smiled and said "You should already have my phone number so just message me whenever its best for you. Now I'm going to go to sleep~ goodnight- I mean good bye. Thank you."

And like that Yoongi left leaving the other three back to their meeting which now was going to have a smooth end.