QnA Final - (stream)Answer

I finally finished lol

The 'Author'

Q) Do you speak Korean?
A) Nope

Big Jimin

Q) How has Yoongi changed your life?
A) For the better~ thanks to Yoongi hyung everything's changed for the better. Hyungie said I've gotten more confident and more 'me' as he put it when he was having one of his reflections after a big crisis over toilet roll and how universally it was basically agreed to go a certain way and- you know what, i should stop incase hyungie hears and starts the debate again. I don't need another three hours of him getting teary eyed at why the universe agreed on that but not on basically moral principles... it'd been a long day... either way hyung told me with starry eyes how far I'd come and we might've cried together... and maybe Jinnie hyung got called to prove a point and he cried too... and then Namjoonie hyung... so yeahhh quoting wicked "because I knew you I have been changed for good" (STOP JUDGING ME YOONGI HYUNG DON'T PRETEND YOU HAVEN'T SUNG DEFYING GRAVITY WHILE SPINNING WITH HOLLY WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS NAPPING!!!) I might've gone a bit odd topic oopsies~

Yoongi

Q) How are you going to explain what "Make love" is to little jimin? Lmao I'm sorry
A) I- I have this funny feeling your not sorry... me and Jiminie haven't even spoke about it out of little space let alone even thought about it in- well I haven't... you never know what Jin hyungs told him with half of the stuff he comes out with which 'Eomma Jinnie' taught him... either way, it's a conversation when we're both in a clear, mature mind set.

Q) When you first saw Jimin, what did you think about him and was it love at first sight?
A) First thought, cute. Second thought, still cute how can someone be so cute. Then I remembered why I was there so had to quickly pull myself out of my mini daze of awe - interpret it as you will, cooing or otherwise - I wouldn't say it was live at first sight... but I'd definitely say I knew something good would come from the cutie who hid behind the door who could make the world soft. God I love him.

Little Jimin

Q) Can I come to your house to have a tea party and meet holly?
A) ummmmm I no live in a house now. Minnie and daddy live in a- a- aaaaa-parrrr-mintttt? Uh I think dats what daddy said. But we can have a tea party here! Daddy can't say no to me if I wear eomma jinnies special shorts and we can play with holly too!

Q) What's one thing Yoongi says to you that makes your feel special?
A) When he calls Minnie his little prince... and gives me kisses everywhere tellin Minnie evewyting he wuvs about me...

Q) wanna be Fwends?
A) Yus!

Q) What is it like living with Yoongi?
A) The bestest! Minnie love gwammy but daddy too and daddy is my "fo'eva person' and gwammy said everything is ten times better wit yo fo'eva person and evewything is ten trillion times better! Daddy cooks me food, doesn't leave Minnie alone, gives me kisses and cuddles whenever, sings wit me, lets me and Jinnie have play dates- it's great! But I do miss gwammy a lot but big Jiminie is workin on it fo' us both~

Grammy

Q) Is Yoongi like a grandson to you?
A) Yes but don't tell him that dearie he gets all red and shy and I can't not take a picture when he's like that and my memories full... it's a shame but my new phone to take more pictures on the go will be here soon so I don't have to worry about missing anything~

Q) What was it like seeing Jimin's little space for the first time?
A) That's a tough one dearie. For Jiminie it was a gradual thing or him showing it to me was at least. He was still young when he started acting younger so to speak and slowly over time he let more of himself be shown to me the more time we spent together, it was inevitable really. But then the drama with his parents happened and I guess that was when Jiminie slipped 'fully' for the first time, I was told by a professional that his behaviours could hint towards it happening as a way of coping with trauma so I wasn't surprised. I just held my arms out like I did when he was younger, before his dad tried to get him to stop being so affectionate, and I whispered in his ear "It's all over now dearie, talk to grammy. Grammys always gonna be here to listen." Then the flood gates opened and I just knew. It was hard to see because I knew he was hurting but I was relieved too... I could actually see how he felt and he wasn't the closed off broken boy anymore. He was hurt but we could work on it together. It was his first night officially under my care as his guardian and I'll never forget the smile on his face when we were cuddled up on the couch and he mumbled "Minnie's home."

Q) How are you doing?
A) I'm doing well, I honestly expected Jimin leaving the nest to be harder but in reality it's been a walk in the park. I originally thought he'd be like his mother and close himself away and forget about me but immediately before I could even feel a fragment of fear over it, leaving their apartment after dropping them off, I was getting my first excited phone call saying they both missed me and holly did too. And knowing that and seeing them happy has just encouraged me to work harder and better myself.

Mrs Hui

Q) Whats it like being the best teacher?
A) Whats it like being my new favourite person?

Jimins parents

Q) His mom: Hi how are you? I kind of dislike you but I understand where you were coming from
A) Hello, I'm doing fairly well considering but the news Jimin and that lovely young man have moved in together has really helped lift my mood. I'm glad he's happy, it's what he deserves and I guess they've come to show love isn't dead.

Seokjin

Q) How did you a Jimin meet?
A) We met online~ He was doing some research about little space to try and feel comfortable since he was a little (perhaps a pun stolen from the first conversation which is why I loved him from the get go) insecure and I was more than eager to help inform!

Namjoon

Taehyung

Jungkook

Hoseok

So-Yong - (the girl from school who would leave Yoongi alone lol)

Q) Have you changed or are you still pinning after Yoongi?
A) Sadly Yoongi moved after graduation but there's this new big I've got my eyes on, I changed my hair to a blunt bob cut and switched the coil or to red like his favourite idol, hopefully he'll notice.
(Aka no)

Min Holly

Hi puppy!
Hello holly!
A) Woof! *tail waggle*

Seokmin - best gate boy

Q) How long have you been working for grammy?
A) I've been working as gate keeper for a solid 3 years now part time. What can I say it's good pay and I'm a people person!

Q) Are you going to miss talking with Yoongi? How tf did you end up with this job?
A) Of course imma miss talking with my favourite walking surprise. And my paps lived on this neighbour hood for a while back in the day, job hunting started and ended quickly when he asked around and found this position for me.

Jonathon

Q) Are you still jealous?
A) I still get jealous~
("Daddy! You changed the soundy thingy in poop nuggets hand!" "It's relevant! And stop calling people people nuggets!" "It's welevant!")

*tips cowboy hat for the last time*