You're tired

You dragged your feet inside the house after a long day. Ashton wasn't supposed to be home from the studio for a few more hours but you were surprised to find him on the couch watching tv.

You could barely move. You had no energy left so all you could do was plop down on the couch with your head in his lap. He looked down at you and smiled as he ran his long fingers through your hair. "Long day?" You could only nod, feeling so drained that all you wanted to do was go to sleep.

The feeling of his fingers running through your hair made you feel relaxed. Every now and then, his nails would scratch your head which made you sigh contently. You didn't even notice you had closed your eyes until he suddenly stopped what he was doing making you open your eyes. "Why'd you stop?" You mumbled, cracking a smile when he grinned at you. "Thought you fell asleep. You had your eyes closed for a while."

You didn't say anything. Instead, you grabbed his hand and moved it back to your hair making him chuckle before he started again. He watched you breathe, a habit he picked up on the first time you ever stayed overnight with him. "I can feel you staring at me." Ashton smiled and planted a kiss to your cheek. "Go to sleep." You opened your eyes real quick but closed them again before he caught you. "I love you." You mumbled and Ashton's heart skipped a beat. "Love you too." He whispered to you as he planted a kiss to your forehead, which was the last thing you heard before falling asleep while he ehld you the entire time.