you surprise him on tour

You stood outside of the venue with your bags behind you.

You looked around, trying to block out the loud screams coming from nearby fans who were trying to catch a glimpse of the boys.

You pulled your phone out and went to call Luke but he was yelling your name before you even could. You saw him waving you over and when you within arms reach he pulled you in for a tight hug. "Did you miss me?" You teased. "I've missed you!"

Luke just laughed happily. "I absolutely did. We all did. But no one has missed you more than Ash." He said as he put you back on your feet and reached for your bags.

Your heart thudded against your chest when you realized you were finally gonna be back in your boyfriend's arms, in only a few minutes.

You've missed him so much and he seems to be having a more difficult time being away from you this time around than usual, so you figured a surprise visit would be perfect for you both right now, and the only person you told was Luke.

You followed behind him as he dragged your suitcase to the dressing room. "Ash is gonna be so excited to see you. He's been so miserable without you. He talks about you every single day." Luke was clearly so excited. You could tell by his wide smile.

But you knew it'd be nowhere near as wide as your boyfriend's.

Luke left you with your bags in front of the dressing room door. "He's the only one in there. He's gonna be thrilled, y/n." Luke encouraged and squeezed your shoulder before walking away.

You took a deep breath before raising your hand and knocking on the door. You heard Ashton sigh before you heard his footsteps. "Yeah?" He asked, clearly not in the mood to be bothered... until he saw you.

"Y/n?" He put his hand on your arm, as though he had to make sure you were really standing there in front of him before he threw his arms around you and pulled you into a huge hug. "You're here!"

You laughed as he grabbed your bags and carried you inside the room, slamming the door closed with his foot. "I'm sorry I ignored your calls today but I didn't wanna ruin the surprise-"

You were cut off by him pressing his lips on yours. You smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms back around you. "That's okay. You're here. That's all I've been wanting since I left."

You put your arm around his neck. "Yeah? Me too, and I'm here with you for three whole weeks."

He hugged you again, this time a little gentler than before. He buried his face in your neck and kissed your skin softly. "That's incredible. I'm so happy to see you, y/n. I've missed you so much." He whispered into your ear.

You hated being away from him and you know he never really likes being away from you either. You've only been with him for not even five minutes now, and you already feel happier than you have in the two months he's been gone.

"I know, Ash. I missed you too. I was too stressed out and I needed to come and see you." You felt his nails slide up and down your back gently. "Why are you stressed?" He wondered and you just shook your head and kissed his neck. "Don't worry. It's not even important anymore. I'm here with you now and everything feels better already."

You felt him smile against your neck. "Same here. I have a show tonight but I have a few hours till I have to go out on stage. Are you tired from the flight? Do you need some water or anything?"

You stared into his eyes and sighed as you leaned your forehead on his chin. "No. All I need is some love from my boyfriend."

Ashton grinned and sat down on the couch before pulling you down with him. "Well, I can give you that no problem." He mumbled as he pushed your head onto his chest.

"I love you. Thank you for coming to see me."

You listened to the beat of his heart. All of your worries and stresses had already lifted. You felt safe in his arms. It felt like everything fell right into place as he held you there in his embrace, where you feel that you belong most.

"I love you too."

These next three weeks were gonna be memorable.