kissing in front of the boys

You walked into the room just as your boyfriend was throwing his drumsticks down and standing up to stretch his legs and get some water.

He's been hard at work with the boys lately. With the upcoming tour, he's had a lot of late nights and long, hectic days. Even though it's always worthwhile you know he gets stressed sometimes. So, you figured that you'd surprise him by stopping by to see how he and the boys are doing.

His back was turned to you. The boys stood around him, so into their conversation that they didn't notice you sneaking up behind Ashton until you wrapped your arms around his waist and he jumped a little.

He giggled when he turned around you and you were instantly hugging him. He wrapped his arms around you just as tightly, peppering little kisses to the crown of your head until you looked up at him. "Hello to you too." He laughed. "What are you doing here, baby girl?"

"Missed you." You said simply as you brushed your fingers through his dark locks. His eyes were sparkling as he stared into your own, heart doing little leaps in his chest from the utter happiness he felt.

"I've missed you too." He leaned down and brushed his lips against yours. It was only meant to be an innocent little peck, but your lips were so soft and moved so perfectly against his own. It would be impossible not to get carried away.

As you always do, you got lost in his kiss. You felt his hands move along the small of your back and down to your hips, filling your mind with thoughts of only him. You were in your own little world, mesmerized by the taste of his soft, pink lips and how perfectly they moved with yours.

But something broke you both out of your own little world much too soon.

"Guess we should get back to it then," Luke said and Michael and Calum quickly agreed. Completely unaware of what was happening behind them until they turned around.

"Ashton?" Michael called, but neither of you seemed to hear.

"Ash? Ashton!" Calum yelled loudly, causing you to pull away from your boyfriend's lips rather quickly, unfortunately.

"What is it? I'm a little busy."

"We can tell." Luke laughed. "But we have to get back to rehearsing."

"Okay. In a minute." Ashton mumbled in return before quickly pushing his lips back on yours. "I love you. Wait here for a little bit until we take another break, then you're mine again." He winked, kissing you a few more times, leaving you breathless and speechless when he broke away.

His hand slid out of your own as he smiled at you and turned around to make his way back over to his drums.