lazy day cuddles

Ashton woke up with a smile on his face.

He had his arms wrapped around you. He was holding you so close to his chest that he could feel your breath hitting his neck. He looked down at you and his heart beat a little faster in his chest at the sight of you looking so adorable yet so snuggly in his embrace.

He leaned down and kissed you and a giggle fell from his lips when he heard you incoherently mumble something against his lips. "What'd you say, baby?" he asked, thumb moving across your cheek in circles.

Your eyes locked when you opened your eyes. Staring at your boyfriend, you wondered how you'd gotten so lucky. "I said I like that you woke me up like this. It's been too long since you've had a day off." He nodded in agreement and laid his head on your shoulder. "I know. I'm sorry. But you've got me all day long. What would you like to do today?"

You started to move your fingers through his hair. "We could go see a movie. Go out to dinner. Go for a walk, it's a beautiful day outside." You only hugged him closer to you causing him to chuckle. "I wanna stay in bed."

"All day?"

You nodded. "Yeah. We can cuddle all day. What better way to spend the day than cuddling?" He sighed softly, inhaling the scent of your shower gel on your skin. He couldn't argue with that; it'd been too long since he had a day to really relax and just lay around, and to be able to hold you all day long while doing so? It couldn't get any better than that.

"Okay. Sounds perfect." He mumbled and pulled away, throwing you over his shoulder as he carried you inside the bathroom. He clung to you as you brushed your teeth together, wiping away the toothpaste that would fall down your chin from how much you'd laugh as he made goofy faces and kissed your neck and shoulders a bunch.

You soon tugged him back to bed and turned on your favorite show. You curled up to his chest and he put his arm right around you while he tangled your legs together. He listened to your laugh, the sound bringing a smile to his face as it always does.

"I love you. I'm sorry we haven't had much time like this together in a while but I'm gonna change that. I want us to have more days like this." He whispered as he leaned down and nudged your cheek with his nose. "I'd love that. But I do understand that you're busy. It just makes me appreciate days like this with you more when they come around."

He hummed as you started to kiss his shoulder. He pulled you closer but kept the blanket around you to keep you warm. "I love you." He murmured as you lifted your head and kissed him on his lips. "And I love our lazy days."

You drove him wild when you smiled against his lips. "I love you and our lazy day cuddles very much, Ash." Your gentle kiss turned more passionate and needy as your boyfriend held on tighter to you, wishing that this day with you would never end.