dance with me (requested)

The house was dark as you entered it with Ashton following closely behind you.

He's just arrived home from tour and you picked him up from the airport. His flight got in a little later than originally intended but you didn't care one bit. You were just happy he was home.

You turned the lights on and went to the kitchen but the lights were turned off just a few seconds later. The shades were pulled open, the moonlight starting to shine in through the window. You felt Ashton wrap his arms around you from behind, his face falling to your neck and you giggled when you felt his warm breath fan against your neck.

"Are you tired?" He shook his head before letting you go. You were about to ask him what he was doing when you heard 'lover' begin to play through the speakers. Ashton walked up behind you again but this time turned you around in his arms and grabbed your chin.

"Dance with me?" He smiled as one of his hands fell to the small of your back while the other landed on your hip and together, you slowly swayed to the song.

You weren't really into dancing, but how could you say no to a moment like this? It's been months since you've seen him, since you've been in his strong but safe and warm arms, and being this close to him is something you've been craving since he had to leave.

You put your head against his chest and listened to the sound of his beating heart. He started to hum softly, his hand that was on your back began to slip under your shirt, his fingers softly sliding along your spine. "I've missed you like crazy." He whispered as he kissed the side of your head.

He felt you smile before you cupped his chin and pulled him in for a soft kiss. You couldn't get enough of him. Not ever, and definitely not now, when it's been too long since you've shared special, intimate moments together.

"Missed you more." You intertwined your hands behind his neck as he dropped his forehead to rest on yours. "It's so good to be home." He murmured before placing his head in the crook of your neck.

He didn't ever wanna let you go again.