another member checks you out (requested)

A day at the beach truly is just what you feel you needed; your toes in the sand, the warm rays of the sun shining on your skin, the waves crashing back and forth creating a beautiful sound that made your heart feel as warm as the air around you.

You headed towards the water, just standing by the shore for a minute. You allowed for the waves to crash across your feet, the cool water sending a chill down your spine, just as Ashton came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you.

You put your head back on his shoulder and tilted it up to look at him. Your eyes traveled to where he was looking, landing on Luke who was, very clearly, checking you out. His eyes roamed up and down your legs as his tongue darted out to lick his lips and Ashton was growing furious at the sight.

As if in a daze, he hadn't even really noticed the glare Ashton was sending him. "Hey, Luke? Stop checking my girl out!" Ashton yelled making both your cheeks and Luke's turn a bright shade of red. "Ash," you tapped his arm lightly, trying to get him to turn his head and stop shooting Luke a death glare.

"Stop it." You said as you turned around and looped one arm around his neck, the other going to his cheek to turn his head to you instead of Luke. He sighed and set his hands on your hips. "I don't like the way he was looking at you."

You rolled your eyes and brushed your thumb across his cheek. "You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Even if he is looking at me, you're the only one I'm looking at." Ashton smirked at you, eyes crinkling as he started to grin. "Yeah?"

You nodded and pushed your lips against his causing him to sigh against your lips. "I"m all yours. You never have any reason to worry." He nodded and kissed you once more before you broke the kiss by running deeper into the water and splashing him with water.

His previously jealous eyes were now replaced with ones of happiness, which you loved to see so much more.