time to relax (requested)

Ashton definitely didn't expect the surprise you had planned for just the two of you.

A vacation; just the two of you far away from the city and stresses of work for two whole weeks. To a place where you could just be present with each other.

As soon as you arrived and reached your hotel room your boyfriend was in awe. The view was impeccable; the waves crashed along the shore just outside your window and he could step out on the balcony to let the cool air of the hotel room just wash over him.

He quickly unpacked then collapsed into bed. He felt like he could fall asleep. He had a long week and he flight here was long, too. The comfortable bed wasn't helping either. It felt like he was floating on a cloud. He hummed contently when he felt the bed dip, signaling you were on it with him.

He felt you tug at his hand and he groaned. "No, I don't wanna move." He said, eyes still squeezed shut. "Come on, Ash. I have a surprise for you." He peeked his eyes open at that. "Oh?" You tossed a pair of swimming trunks onto his lap. "Y/n, I don't wanna go outside right now. I'm sure it's lovely and we'll go swimming tomorrow but,"

"Hush." You whispered, placing your index finger over his lips. "It's not for swimming. It's for something else. Something I think you'll enjoy much more." When he sat up he saw you had a bikini in your hand. "Just trust me. Meet me in here in five minutes."

You winked and closed the door behind you as you stepped into another part of the room. He fell onto his back for a moment before he changed and then got up. He could hear what sounded like water running into a tub and he was slightly confused until he opened the door.

He was greeted with the sight of a hot tub and you sitting on the edge of it, running your hands into the hot water. You smiled when he came up behind you and put his arms around you. "You always know just what I need, baby."

"It's our first of many nights here. I want you to relax." You said and moved to help him step inside the tub. A moan fell from his soft lips as the water hit his achy and tense muscles. He was instantly relaxed.

So relaxed that his eyes were about to close but they snapped open again when he realized one very important thing was missing. "Come on in, baby girl," he mumbled, hand outstretched to help you into the water.

Even though you felt really relaxed, what was most important to you was seeing him so relaxed. He's been working so hard and he deserved a break like this. You moved closer to him, touching his soft and warm shoulder causing his eyes to open slightly.

"Are you relaxed yet?" You leaned your head down, watching the water roll off of his skin when he slung his arm over your shoulder. "How could I not be?" He smiled, making himself even more comfortable by stretching his legs out and putting his head against the wall.

"Seriously though, y/n. This is the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me. I really needed this break." You nodded, moving your fingers through his dry hair, causing it to become damp under your touch. "I know. That's why I arranged it for us. You've been working too hard."

"Have I told you that I love you?" He mumbled, eyes falling closed over the feeling of the water soaking his skin and your fingers moving through his hair. "Every single day. But I love you too."

It didn't take him long to become so relaxed that he actually fell asleep. You watched him closely and took a few minutes to indulge your own stressed muscles to relax. But what was probably twenty minutes later you woke him up by littering kisses all over his shoulder blades.

"Hm?" He opened his eyes, smiling when you looked up at him through your lashes with a cheeky smile. "You ready for bed?" He shrugged but when you got out he did the same. You both cleaned up and got changed into something comfortable.

Ashton fell back against the bed with a sigh. He was so relaxed that he was actually falling asleep before you even climbed into bed with him. He didn't open his eyes, not even when you straddled him and kissed his face softly until you reached his lips.

He smiled against yours, puckering them up when you kissed the corner of his lips. He put his arm around you and opened his eyes when your forehead fell to his. "I hope this vacation helps you relax a bit. You deserve it so much."

His fingers trailed up and down your spine. "I don't deserve you. Thank you for doing all of this for me. I love you to the moon and back." You brushed your lips against his before kissing him fully, letting him deepen it a little before pulling back a moment or two later.

"I love you so much. Get some sleep. We have two whole weeks to do whatever you want." He closed his eyes with a smile on his face when your head rested on his chest. "I don't care what we do, just as long as I'm with you."