speechless

Ashton pulled his sleeve up to check the time on his watch again. He sighed and brushed his fingers through his hair. You're running a little late but Ashton can't bring himself to be upset with you. He knows you're nervous about the event tonight; after all, it's the very first one you're attending with him and that's a lot to take in.

He was about to call out for you again but he didn't need to, because he could hear the sound of your heels on the stairs. "You ready?" He asked and turned his head and when he saw you his jaw practically hit the floor.

You stood proudly in front of him in a stunning red dress. He could smell the perfume on your skin from where he stood and he could feel his heart pick up speed against his chest when he realized it's his favorite one you own.

"Do I look alright?"

He swallowed thickly and took your hand in his own. He planted a kiss to it, swearing as you looked at him with the sweetest smile and happy eyes, that he fell even more in love with you.

"Are you kidding, y/n? You look absolutely incredible."

Your cheeks went red as you stepped closer and closed the space between you two. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "Really?"

He nodded. "You always look so beautiful, y/n." He spoke and you could see it by the look in his eyes that he was being genuine and honest.

You felt like the luckiest girl in the world as you looked at how good he looked. "You look amazing yourself," he giggled, your heart fluttered at the sound. "You ready to go, my beautiful girl?" You took a deep breath and intertwined your fingers with his, giving his hand a squeeze. "I'm ready."

He already knew he was gonna be the envy of everyone there tonight.