you're on your period (requested)

You groaned as the horrible pain in your stomach seemed to grow more and more intense.

Your hair was sticking to your forehead a little but your boyfriend was pushing it back.

He also was using his other hand to try to rub soothing circles across your stomach, but every wince and groan that left your lips broke his heart.

"What can I do, y/n? Do you need anything? Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Ashton asked you, his words coming out quickly because he was a little nervous.

He's never seen you like this before and he's not really sure what to do. He desperately wants to help, wants to take away your pain any way he can.

"My heating pad. I don't know where it's at but it helps sometimes." Ashton was on his feet as soon as you said that.

It took him a few minutes but he eventually found it in a cabinet in the bathroom. He plugged it in and laid back down next to you.

He had you rest your head on his lap and he placed the heating pad over your stomach. He turned it all the way up and then started to play with your hair.

A couple minutes later he heard you let out a little sigh of relief causing him to do the same. "Is that better, baby?" You nodded your head and Ashton smiled down at you.

"Good. What else can I do for you?" He asked as he twirled your hair around his fingers. "Sing to me. Give me kisses." Ashton giggled happily. He felt like his heart was doing leaps in his chest.

Only you can make him feel that way.

"Okay," he smiled and started to sing 'better man' softly in your ear as he pressed small and soft kisses to the spot behind it, trailing his lips from there and to your cheeks.

You felt so much better and a lot more relaxed and content in that moment. You closed your eyes but giggled when his lips touched right underneath your eyes.

"I love you so much, y/n. Get some sleep." He whispered to you and continued to sing while playing with your hair.

You fell asleep a few minutes later with a smile on your face. You felt a lot better, and it was all thanks to Ashton.