you're scared of crowds (requested)

Your hand was intertwined with Ashton's as you both strolled down the streets together, taking in the time together and the warm day.

Your skin had been kissed by both the sun and your boyfriend and you hadn't felt so happy in a long while.

But your happiness was short-lived.

The sound of your boyfriend's name being yelled from across the street followed by fans running towards you both, you soon became crowded and you felt your smile fade.

Anxiety washed over you when just seconds later your hand slipped out from Ashton's and fell by your side instead. They had swarmed around you both and though you knew they weren't intentionally trying to make you feel like this, it didn't change the fact that you were heading straight towards an anxiety attack.

As fans began to close in on you your head started to spin and you felt sick. You looked around and saw a bench nearby where no one else was around. You rushed towards it and buried your head in your hands as your breathing picked up, heart and mind both racing anxiously.

You jumped when you felt a hand on your knee a minute later. When you looked up, Ashton was kneeling on the ground in front of you with worry etched into his eyes.

He's been by your side when you've had anxiety attacks countless times before so he knew what was happening right away.

He grabbed your hand in one of his, using his other one to stroke your cheek. "Y/n look at me," you felt like your heart was gonna neat out of your chest, your eyes desperately wanting to close but you fought to keep them open, for him.

"Take a deep breath." He instructed, thumb stroking your cheek softly but still, it wasn't helping. "I can't. Ashton, I can't." You felt him squeeze your hand and his eyes locked on yours.

"You can. Y/n I know you can. I'll breathe with you, okay? C'mon, deep breaths, you've got it." You watched him start to breathe deeply and you soon did the same.

He brought your hand to his lips, softly pecking across your fingers. "That's it, good job. You're doing good. It's almost over."

He could tell by the way that your breathing was slowing down that you were starting to overcome the anxiety attack. But still, he kept his hand in yours, the other caressing your cheek in a loving and comforting manner.

You started to feel less sick and your heart started to beat like usual again. You saw Ashton smile at you, pride in his eyes. "You did so good, y/n. You feeling okay now?"

And with one last deep breath, you nodded your head before letting it fall forward onto his shoulder. His hand left yours and instead traveled to your shoulder where he circled his thumb across your skin.

"Can you stand, baby?" You stood up, still a little dizzy but feeling a lot better than before. "I know the crowds overwhelm you easily and I'm sorry I let go of your hand."

You smiled at him and kissed him on his lips, causing him to smile against yours. "It's okay, Ashton. It's not your fault. Can we go get some ice cream now?"

He giggled but nodded his head.

"How could I ever say no to that beautiful smile, hmm? Come on, my treat." He intertwined his hand back in yours and led you down the street to your favorite place, ready to spoil you for the rest of the day.