you're in a girl group (requested)

Ashton quietly closed the studio door behind him. The sound of your beautiful voice was heard all around the rehearsal area and Ashton's heart swelled at the beautiful sound.

He saw you and your three other bandmates practicing for your tour that started soon. He put down the bag of food he had gotten from your favorite restaurant and just watched you all for a moment, or more precisely - you.

One of your bandmates turned around and saw Ashton. Quickly tapping your shoulder and whispering in your ear, you turned with a big smile on your face, one so bright and so beautiful it made Ashton fall even more in love with you.

You took off your mic and ran to where he stood. You leaped into his arms and wrapped your legs around his waist, pressing your lips on his for a loving kiss. "What are you doing here?"

Ashton shook the bag of food and your eyes lit up. "I know how hard you've been working and I wanted to make sure you ate. Think you could spare maybe ten, fifteen minutes?" Your lips turned into a frown making Ashton's heart drop a bit, but a voice from across the room changed that.

"Oh, go eat, y/n! She's overworked and needs a break. We all do."

Ashton didn't even put your feet back on the ground. He just took the bag of food and carried you outside. He gently sat you on the ground and opened the bag, placing your favorite in front of you. He watched as you grabbed it and started to devour it. You were hungry and tired from long rehearsals every day and Ashton was thrilled to see you eating.

He quietly chewed his own food, but instead of looking around at the scenery or looking down at his food, he just looked at you. He caressed your cheek which made you turn your head. "You know how proud of you I am?"

"You tell me every day."

"And I won't be stopping anytime soon. Look at all the wonderful things happening for the four of you. Your new album, the upcoming tour that's already sold out. You're breaking records, getting nominated for all of these incredible rewards. You just make me so damn proud." You leaned your head on his shoulder. "I've seen how hard you worked, how hard all four of you worked to get to the very top, as you deserve. You deserve the absolute world, my love. Words will never be enough to describe how proud of you I am and how very much I love you."

You had tears in your eyes as you heard him speak. You wiped them away as Ashton rubbed your shoulder. "Baby don't cry." You chuckled tearfully. "Then don't get all sappy on me," You both laughed.

Your heart sank a little when you realized you only had about two weeks left of these moments before you'd both have to go your separate ways for a couple of months as you both toured with your own bands. "I'm gonna miss you."

Ashton pulled you between his legs and tightly wrapped his arms around you. You've been steering away from the topic of leaving for too long but it was inevitable and only a matter of time till it came up. "I'll miss you too. But you're gonna have a blast with your girls, performing in front of thousands of fans who look up to you so greatly. I think you're gonna be just fine."

You turned your head and put your hand on his neck to push him closer to kiss him passionately. You heard someone clear their throat making you both pull away sooner than you wanted. "Sorry to interrupt this beautiful moment, but y/n we have to get back to rehearsals."

You sighed and crawled out of your boyfriend's embrace. "Go crush it. I'm so proud of you and I'll see you at home tonight." You looped your arms around his neck and kissed him one more time. "I love you. Thank you for coming here and for bringing my favorite. It made my day."

He smiled against your lips. "Love you too. See you in a few hours."

He watched you walk back inside before throwing away the trash and grabbing his things to head back to rehearsals with the boys, already counting down the hours till he'd get to see you again at home.