he helps you fall asleep on the plane (requested)

You didn't exactly like flying, so you knew that falling asleep on the flight to Paris where the first show of the tour would begin.

You looked around the plane, your gaze falling on the other boys joking around or trying to fall asleep, something you desperately wish you could do to pass the time.

You felt Ashton lay his hand over yours. You turned to look at him, smiling when he let go to pinch your cheek making you both giggle. "You feeling alright? Feeling panicky or anything?"

"A little but I'll be alright. I feel better having you here with me."

Ashton smiled at you and moved your head to his chest. "Why don't you try to fall asleep? We have nine hours to go. It'll pass the time, make you feel more relaxed." You shrugged, unsure if you could between your anxiety and the chatter coming from nearby.

"Here. Maybe this will help you, baby." He mumbled, pulling the neck pillow he had his head resting back on and slipping it behind you. He grabbed his blanket and moved it over you both. "Warm? Cozy?" You giggled as he kissed across your forehead and to your lips. "Think you can fall asleep?"

"Maybe. I'm just feeling a little nervous, Ash."

He understood that. Not only can flying be nervous and uncomfortable at times, but he knows this is the first one you've ever been on. He was grateful that he gets to be by your side during this time.

"Hey," he whispered, making you tilt your chin up. "I'm here with you. I told you I won't go anywhere this whole time and I mean that. I love you and I'm so proud of you for conquering your fear and getting on here. You're safe and even as you sleep, I'll still be right here with you."

He gave you another kiss, loving the feeling of you smiling against his lips. "Could you maybe sing to me a little?" He nodded and moved the armrest up so he could put his arm around you. He then started to sing 'lover of mine' in your ear, voice soft and slow to lull you to sleep.

And it worked like a charm. Like always, all you needed was him and his beautiful voice to sleep.

He leaned down, watching as you slept soundly before kissing your forehead a few times and then laying his head on yours. "I love you so much, y/n. I'm so proud of you and I'm so excited to spend these next few months with you."

He soon fell asleep with his head on yours. He was right there, right by your side, just as he promised he would be.