scary movies (requested)

"What should we watch tonight?" you asked Ashton as he sat on the couch.

You watched as he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. You don't wanna watch what I wanna watch." He taunted and you just rolled your eyes. He's been wanting to watch a scary movie that just came out.

You don't like scary movies. But you're starting to feel bad because you know how much he wants to see this one. "Is it really scary?" You wondered and watched him shake his head. "People say it is but I don't think it'll be too bad. Do you wanna watch it?"

He was getting excited. You could see the smile on his face and the sparkle in his eyes and you always had a hard time saying no when you saw them. You looked a little apprehensive so he took your hand and pressed a few kisses to it.

"I'll be right here the whole time. If you get too scared we'll turn it off. It would just mean a lot to me if you'd give it a chance. I've been wanting to see it so badly but you're the only one I really want to see it with."

You stared at him for a second before putting the remote in his lap. "Yes!" He cheered excitedly and quickly pulled the movie up while you cozied up to his side.

The first few minutes weren't too bad, but as the movie went on it got scarier and scarier and soon enough you were on your boyfriend's lap with your face buried in his sweater.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around you. "Don't laugh at me! You know how much I hate scary movies. You promised it wouldn't be scary!"

"Not true. I said people said it wasn't all that scary. I didn't promise you anything." You could tell he was smirking a little so you lightly smacked his shoulder causing him to giggle.

The movie went quiet so out of curiosity, you turned your head, wondering if it was already over or if maybe Ashton had turned it off.

But no.

As soon as you turned your head you saw the killer on the screen appear again and you screamed loudly and tugged at Ashton's shirt. "Baby, you gotta loosen your grip. You're gonna rip my shirt!" He teased as he patted your back.

"Then turn it off."

He sighed. He really didn't want to, but seeing how scared you were wasn't something he considered to be worth it. So he paused the movie and felt you loosen your grip on his shirt and shoulders.

"You wanna know something?" He asked as he brushed a hair behind your ear while you nodded. "The boys have offered to watch it with me. But I said no because I wanted to watch it with you because I like the way you hold onto me and turn to me to protect you and keep you safe."

As much as you hated the movie, you couldn't help but smile at how sweet your boyfriend was. You leaned forward and kissed him softly. "If you turn it back on then you can't laugh when I get scared and you owe me lots of kisses."

He grinned at you, the crinkle by his eyes causing you to smile with him. "I just think you're cute."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Turn it back on." He chuckled and went to hit play but kissed you first, making it a long and loving one before you pulled away and buried your face back in his neck as he hit play again.

It was a long hour until it ended, but it wasn't all that bad when you weren't really watching it and instead felt the love and safety radiating from your boyfriend as he held you in his arms.

But you still surely wouldn't be watching another one anytime soon.