telling his family that you're pregnant (requested)

"Are you nervous? Because I am." You said to Ashton as you started to walk up the steps to his mom's house. It's her birthday today and, of course, you and Ashton came. It was just gonna be a small thing; the three of you, Anne, Lauren, and Harry.

He wrapped his arm around your waist and let his fingers rub against your side. "Not at all. I'm excited! We get to tell my mom and my siblings today, that's exciting baby girl! Nothing to be nervous about. They love you. They'll be happy for us." He promised, sending you that beautiful smile of his that always makes you weak in the knees, and this time was no exception.

He turned the knob and you entered the house. You could hear Lauren and Harry from where you stood and the sounds of their giggles alone made your boyfriend's eyes light up.

"Hello!" Ashton smiled and the sound of his voice made Anne's head turn, her eyes just as bright when she saw you two standing there.

"There they are! Oh, I'm so happy you're here!" She squeezed Ashton tightly and all you could do was hope that she wouldn't do the same with you. As much as you love her hugs, your stomach already feels a little funny from the smell of the food lingering in the air; your morning sickness still overwhelming.

"Hi, y/n!" You let her hug you before you clung onto Ashton, looking from him to the gift bag in your hand and then back at him again.

"So, mom, y/n and I got you something special," Ashton said, giving your side a gentle squeeze. "I know how you feel about gifts, but this one is unlike anything else you've ever gotten. I really think you're gonna love it." He hinted and turned to you, giving you a wink.

"Well, now you've got me all excited! Do you want me to open it now?"

You and Ashton looked at each other for a moment before nodding in agreement.

She excitedly stole the bag from Ashton's hand and took a seat while Ashton wrapped his arms around you from behind and let his chin rest on your shoulder. He kissed your neck a few times and his hand fell to your stomach. His hands were shaking from how excited he was!

Anne pulled at the colorful paper that you had thrown over the gift. You watched her pull out the picture frame and when she turned it around, a gasp instantly fell from her lips.

She looked at you and Ashton with tears in her eyes. "You're serious? Oh, y/n, you're pregnant?!"

Lauren and Harry gasped and peeked around to see the ultrasound photo you had framed.

"Yeah!" You laughed.

"We're having a baby," Ashton added.

The next thing you knew you and Ashton were brought in for a huge celebratory hug from the three of them. She pulled away soon after and laid her hand on your cheek. "Look at you, honey! You're already glowing! Congratulations! Oh, you two are gonna be amazing parents!"

As the words fell from her lips, it all hit you; this was really happening!

And while Anne cried over the most beautiful gift she'd ever recieved with Lauren and Harry, you and Ashton watched as he held you in his arms, laying soft little kisses to your skin as all of your previous worries faded away.

"Told you they'd be excited."

You felt his lips behind your ear, moving delicately across your skin. You smiled, tears in your eyes, as Ashton laid his hand on your stomach and yours fell over his.

Your baby was already so loved.