you're hungover

You buried your face further into the pillows with a groan.

Your head was pounding and your stomach was turning. You got too carried away while out with your friends last night and now you're really regretting it.

"You awake?" you heard Ashton ask followed by the sound of his footsteps on the floor trailing to the bed where you were refusing to move from. "Barely," you said and whimpered over the sick feeling washing over you.

Ashton put his hand on your back only for you to pull away as you got up and ran into the bathroom. You knelt on the floor and emptied your stomach, ridding your body of all the alcohol in your system.

You felt Ashton grabbing your hair and tieing it up for you before he rubbed your shoulders. "It's alright. Let it out." He said, not even crinkling his nose when you threw up.

You continued for a couple more minutes, thankful for the comfort and soothing words your boyfriend gave you until you finally finished. You put your head back on his shoulder and leaned against his chest. You heard the toilet flush before he was gently laying you on the cool floor tiles.

You heard the faucet running before you felt his hand on your thigh. "Here, baby. Drink some of the water and take these pills. They'll help."

He didn't have to tell you twice. Anything that was gonna help you feel better you were willing to do at that moment.

"I drank way too much." You whined and heard him chuckle in your ear before his lips pressed below it. "I know. I tried to warn you when I brought you home last night but you said you'd be fine."

Not surprising.

"I always think I'm untouchable when I'm intoxicated." Ashton laughed again. "Wanna come back to bed now? Try to rest and sleep off this nasty hangover of yours?" You nodded and held your arms out for him, only peeking your eyes open to find him crouching down by you. "Carry me?"

He playfully rolled his eyes and lifted you up. "Yes, princess." You tiredly wrapped your arms around him and when he laid you on your back on the soft mattress you were pulling him down with you, right on top of you.

He hummed but quickly moved off so he wouldn't put any pressure on your stomach that still felt a little funny. But he was right next to you, laying right down and covering you up before allowing you to curl up in his arms.

"I hate hangovers. I'm never drinking that much again."

Ashton shook his head, knowing that was a lie. "No, you will. Just hopefully not for a while." You nodded. "You're the most amazing boyfriend for always taking care of me when I'm like this though."

He shushed you softly. "No. I just love you very much." You cracked a small but sleepy smile and pressed a lazy kiss to his neck. "I love you." You whispered and started to fall asleep making your boyfriend feel relieved.

He hated seeing you so sick. He hoped you'd sleep for a few more hours and wake up feeling better.