he gets jealous (requested)

Ashton sipped on his coffee as he listened to you talk to him all about the exciting week you had.

It's Friday night and there wasn't any better way than to spend it than getting coffee together at your favorite cafe.

Ashton couldn't seem to take his eyes off of you. He was mesmerized by the way your hair fell in your face and the smile that never fell as you spoke to him in great detail of all the terrific things that had gone on this past week.

He didn't say it, but his week has been just as wonderful, and yet this is still been the best part about it.

Your hand rested on the table. He saw the blue polish on your nails and he desperately wanted to take your fingers into his own. He slowly and cautiously inched his hand closer to yours, all while gazing into your eyes.

But just as he was about to make the move, someone cleared their throat from next to you. You both turned your heads and saw it was one of the workers, and Ashton noticed he was just looking at you.

"Uh, hello again. M-My name is Noah and I've hardly been able to take my eyes off of you."

Ashton felt the same. But oh boy, was he getting angry.

He clenched his jaw and his arms were folded over his chest. He looked out the window and held his breath, trying to ignore the man who was clearly trying to ask you out.

"I-I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out sometime? I think you're really pretty and maybe we could exchange numbers and hang out?"

You opened your mouth to say something but Ashton cut you off. "She's not interested." He said as he looked at the nervous man who only nodded shyly and walked away.

"What the hell!? I'm not interested? Since when do you make my decisions for me!?"

Ashton huffed. "I don't want you to go out with him!"

"And why not?" You yelled back.

"Because I like you! Okay?"

You gasped and when Ashton realized what he had blurred out he cursed under his breath.

A moment of silence passed by and you still had yet to say anything. Ashton felt he had messed up. First, by telling the boy you were uninterested then by admitting his true feelings for you. "I-I'm sorry y/n, I-"

"You like me?" You repeated in almost disbelief. Ashton could see the hint of a smile on your face. "No." He watched your shoulders slump and you lower your gaze on your fingers.

"I love you." He clarified cussing your head to shoot up. You looked at him with wide but amazed eyes. "You do?" He nodded. "Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"What was I supposed to say, y/n? I didn't wanna ruin what we have. I love you, so much that it hurts. But I'd bite my tongue and keep that to myself for as long as I live if it meant that I wouldn't lose you. I don't ever wanna lose you, y/n. You mean the world to me."

He swallowed the lump in his throat. He was scared and nervous. He wondered if he had ruined everything. His mind was racing and he looked so scared.

So instead of saying anything, you just walked over to him. You sat on his lap and pulled him in for a kiss.

Ashton was so shocked, completely taken aback by the feeling of your lips on his. But when he felt them move against his own he stopped overthinking everything and just let himself melt against your lips.

They were so soft and he could taste the mint of your toothpaste on his lips. The kiss was better than he could've ever imagined.

You pulled away a moment later, both of you breathless. You placed your forehead on his and cupped his cheeks. "I love you too, Ash. I've been hoping you felt the same way."

He took in a sharp breath and ran his fingers along your sides before kissing you again. His lips were glued to your own and he didn't ever wanna stop kissing you.

So when you pulled away again he whined. "I love you." You said as you stared into his eyes. Ashton felt like his heart and stomach were both doing somersaults. He'd never felt so happy.

"I love you too, y/n," he said as he stroked your cheek and hugged you close.

This was definitely the best day of his life.