quarantining together (requested)

You could hear the loud beats of Ashton's drums as you lie in bed, searching through Netflix for another show to binge-watch.

You're growing tired of quarantine.

You can't help but worry about your family and friends and sometimes you can't help but wonder when the next time you'll see them will be.

You picked up your phone from beside you before putting it back down when you remembered that every time you seem to open your phone you're often met with bad news, and it's just too much to bear anymore.

You heard Ashton walk into the room and felt the mattress dip as he crawled into bed beside you. You turned your head and he smiled tiredly as he laid on his side and brushed his fingers through your hair. "You doing alright today?" You nodded and grabbed his fingers in your hands, pressing kisses against them.

"I can't wait for this to all be over." He nodded his head in agreement. "Me too, baby. It'll end one day. But until then this just means we have a ton of time to spend together, right? This is just an excuse for us to lay in bed and cuddle all day long while we watch all the movies we've been wanting to watch for the last few months. We get to cook together, maybe I can even teach you to play the drums one day soon."

The smile on your face was huge when he said that.

While it has been overwhelming at times you feel lucky to be able to be with Ashton during this tough time.

You put your head down on his shoulder and looked up at him with wide and bright eyes. "I'd like that a lot." He smiled at you and leaned down to kiss your lips softly.

"Good. Now, what are we watching? You pick. I'm down for anything you want, baby girl." He said as he pulled you closer to him.

You ended up putting on American Horror Story and cuddled up to your loving boyfriend. He occasionally planted kisses to your head and started to play with your hair making you fall asleep soon after with a smile on your face.

While this time isn't exactly easy, you'll get through it with Ashton there by your side.