he takes care of you when you're sick (requested)

You opened your eyes and were met with the darkness of the bedroom.

The time on the clock was only a little after three. Ashton was still sleeping next to you. You didn't know why you woke up.

You went to roll over on your side and that's when you felt it. You felt really nauseous. Your muscles felt achy, but not nearly as bad as your stomach did. You closed your eyes and swallowed thickly, desperately wishing the sick feeling would go away.

But the longer you laid there the worse it became. You slowly and carefully sat up. Ashton stirred slightly but didn't open his eyes and you figured he'd fallen back asleep. You pushed the blankets off of yourself. You felt hot and sweaty, and you knew you definitely had a fever.

You patted into the bathroom and closed the door behind you before kneeling on the floor. You knew you were gonna be sick and it wasn't gonna be long till you did. You leaned your head over the toilet and started to throw up... just as the door opened and the bathroom light flipped on.

You groaned as Ashton knelt on the floor behind you. "Y/n? Are you alright?" He started to rub your back. He felt the dampness of your t-shirt from the sweat on your skin. You didn't have time to answer him because you were throwing up once again.

He sighed sadly and pulled your hair from your face. "Oh, hey. It's alright." He soothed as he rubbed your back to comfort you. "That's it, y/n, just let it out."

He coaxed you through it as you continued to be sick. He whispered soft and soothing words into your ear until you stopped a few minutes later.

You laid your head back on his shoulder. One of his arms wrapped around you, the other moving to flush the toilet for you. He looked down at you and worry clouded his eyes when he saw the sweat on your forehead.

He placed his hand against it and felt just how high your fever was. "You're burning up, baby." He kissed your cheek and then stood up to grab you some medicine and some water. "Here, take these."

You did as he said, slowly swallowing a few sips of the water before you pushed it away and laid against the tiled floor. "Do you wanna go back to bed?"

Judging by your achy muscles and weak legs, you knew you couldn't move on your own. "No. I don't think I can."

He sighed and rubbed your arm up and down. "What if I help you, then?" You nodded.

Ashton got back up and went out of the room to make sure you'd have everything you could need for when you got back to bed. A bucket and some cold water.

"C'mon, babe. I'll get you there. It's alright." He said as he carefully lifted you up and carried you to bed. He laid you on the mattress and then strode to the closet. He grabbed one of his shirts, one he knows you love to wear, and then helped you into it.

"There. Now you've got your favorite shirt of mine to cuddle up in." You smiled as you peeked your tired eyes open. "Can you lay with me now?"

Ashton was back beside you in a heartbeat. You turned around and put your head on his chest. You felt sick still but being in the comfort of your boyfriend's arms took away the slight anxiety you felt.

"Are you feeling any better? Do you need anything else?" He whispered as he ran his hand across your back. "I'm okay for now. Thank you for always taking great care of me." He kissed your head and started to run his fingers through your hair. "Anytime. Now get some rest. Maybe you'll feel a little better when you wake up."

He stayed awake with you until he knew you were sleeping. It was only then that he let himself fall asleep too, but he was ready to wake right back up if you needed him.

He was gonna take great care of you until you felt better.