he won't let you put on makeup (requested)

You tried to ignore the faint sound of Ashton's alarm blaring from beside him. You felt the dip of the mattress as he stretched out his arm to turn it off before it slung around your stomach. He started to kiss across your shoulder until you opened your eyes.

"We gotta get up, beautiful. We have plans with the boys today. Remember?" You groaned but sat up anyways. You stretched your arms out above your head before kicking the blankets off and padding across the carpeted floor and into the bathroom.

You quickly brushed your teeth before you reached for your makeup, only to be stopped by your boyfriend. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked as he nudged his nose against your cheek causing you to let out a little giggle.

"Putting on my makeup." He took it out of your hands and teasingly held it above your head. "Ashton, come on. I need it!" He rolled his eyes before setting it on the counter and grabbing your chin.

"You don't need makeup, y/n. You might like to wear it, but you don't need it. You're beautiful just the way you are. All the little freckles and acne scars you have just make me fall even more in love with you. They're unique and beautiful, just like you."

He kissed the tip of your nose and when he pulled away he saw the red tint to your cheeks. "Always remember this - with or without makeup, you're still the most beautiful girl in the world to me."

Your cheeks only turned redder at his words. You buried your head in his chest and he laughed before wrapping you up in his arms. "Come on. Don't wanna be late." He kissed you softly before taking you by the hand and leading you back to the bedroom to get dressed and ready for the day ahead.