home alone with his kids gets out of hand (requested)

You smiled at the sight of Ashton carrying your two-month-old in his arms as your other two kids ran around the house. You watched as they ran right by you, one chasing after the other.

You looked at Ashton as he cooed to your still tiny baby. "Are you sure you're okay with me going out with my friends tonight? I don't need to. I told you I'm fine with staying in with you and the kids." Ashton sighed and walked over to you. "We're going to be just fine. We've had three kids together already, you know I can take good care of them."

You touched his face. "I know you can. Okay, so Jaxon has to go to sleep in about twenty minutes because he has school tomorrow. And Amelia-"

"I know, y/n. I got the gist of it all. Trust me, we'll be fine. And if anything happens I'll call you." You sighed in response, putting all of your faith into Ashton. You know he's a great dad. You wouldn't have three kids with him if he wasn't. But he has a tendency to get overwhelmed easily and you're worried that things might get out of hand.

But regardless, you gave in. You kissed him a few times before reaching for your two-month-old baby girl and gave her a few kisses across too before yelling goodbye to the other two since they were off doing who knows what.

You walked out the door.

And that was all it took.

Your daughter soon became fussy, bursting into tears as soon as you were out the door. Ashton started to rub her back to soothe her, which thankfully worked.

He placed her in her little swing before going off to find the other two. He saw them playing on Jaxon's floor. He checked his watch and saw it was about time for him to go to bed. "Alright, little dude. It's time for you to go to bed. Go brush your teeth and change into your pajamas."

But no. That isn't how it works.

Jaxon went wide-eyed. "Not without mommy. She always helps me."

Ashton sighed and rubbed his temples, hoping this wasn't gonna turn into what he was already thinking it would. "I know but she went out with her friends tonight. But daddy's here to help."

Jaxon shook his head at his father. "Jaxon do as I say right now."

Jaxon didn't listen. Instead, he threw down his toy truck, and so hard it broke into pieces on the floor. He ran out of the room past Ashton, making him groan.

He looked back at Amelia, his tiny doe-eyed four-year-old who was usually very well behaved. And oh, how he hoped now would be one of those times. But no. You weren't there. It was only bound for chaos to follow.

Amelia soon ran out of the room and Ashton chased after her. He spent twenty minutes chasing after them while trying to calm down your baby who started to cry at the loud noise. She was getting as overwhelmed as he was.

There was screaming, crying, wailing, and he was all on his own. He knew he could call you, and he wanted to so badly. But he also knows how hard you work taking care of the three kids he loves so much and you deserved a night out with your friends. Especially since he can't even remember the last time you last went out with them and you always let him go out with the boys.

And that's when a light went off in his head. The boys. Surely they could help. There were only three kids and four adults, surely they had to listen when there was more authority.

He walked around the room to try to soothe Emma as he called Calum. He was so relieved when he answered. "Cal? Can you please come over? Y/n went out with her friends tonight and I'm alone with the kids and I'm at my wit's end. Please call Luke and Michael and come over. I really need help." He tugged at his hair, hoping Cal heard him over the screaming baby in his arms.