he saves you at his concert (requested)

You felt like you were on cloud nine. A euphoric rush was lingering over you as you watched the four boys you've looked up to for as long as you remember pour their hearts and souls out on stage.

You've been dreaming of this day for as long as you can remember and now, standing there, so close to the stage where you've already made eye contact with Luke more times than you can count, feels worth the long wait.

Of course, it wasn't all blissful. You had floor tickets which meant a lot of people wanting to be standing where you're at and unfortunately, a few of them seemed to be okay with shoving you out of the way to get a little closer to the boys.

You felt an elbow dig into your ribcage. You thought it was accidental at first, but then it happened again, and again, and when you turned away from the boys you saw a girl trying to push you out of the way.

And before you knew it, the one girl turned into three and then four, and you were suddenly being shoved around. You felt tears stinging your eyes as you tried to look around for help, but your eyes only fell to the four boys on stage, or particularly Ashton.

You saw that his eyebrows were furrowed. you realized he was watching you and the absurd scene that was playing out in front of his eyes. You were panicking and were about ready to give up the fight when his voice was heard all across the arena.

"Hey, security? Can you get that young girl out of the way? Get her safely backstage. Please?" You saw the guard come up to you. He gently pulled you out from the sea of people and guided you backstage.

You couldn't help the sigh of relief that left your lips when you saw the empty room. You needed a minute to catch your breath and calm yourself down. The guard wordlessly but kindly handed you a bottle of water before walking out of the room. You heard the music stop and the crowd scream but you were so in your head that you didn't even recognize that it was intermission.

Until you heard the sound of a beautiful and familiar laugh echoing down the hallway. The one that led to you.

And just a moment later, in walked the boys. And Ashton - he didn't even stop for water like the other boys, he came right over to you.

"Hey, you doing alright?" He sat in front of you on the floor, his hand falling to your arm. "I saw those girls pushing you. You're not hurt, are you?" You shrugged your shoulders, too in awe to really speak. Ashton giggled, his hand cupping his chin so he could rest it on his hand and stare up at you.

"I was just more freaked out than anything else," you paused, looking away from his eyes and awkwardly clearing your throat before looking back up at him after you had a minute to think about what to say to him. "Thank you for helping me."

Ashton smiled and shook his head. "No need to thank me for caring." You locked eyes, only breaking contact when Luke cleared his throat. Ashton nodded his head wordlessly and watched him walk out of the room before he turned back to you.

"What's your name?"

You tugged your lip between your teeth, holding back a smile but it was impossible when he was smiling at you. His smile was beautiful, even more beautiful in person, and it was infectious. He was just like you always thought he was; kind, gentle, caring, with a big heart and beautiful grin.

"Y/n,"

"It's really nice to meet you, y/n." He said your name softly, so softly that it caused your heart to skip a beat.

"Hey, I have to go back out on stage but I'd really like it if you stayed back here." You went to argue, but the feeling of his hand resting over yours made it nearly impossible. "You looked so anxious out there. Please stay here, for me."

You sighed but nodded your head. And if it was possible, his smile grew wider at that moment. "Good. I look forward to the show ending so I can come back and see you again," he winked and moved his hand away from yours before walking down the hallway leaving you a blushing and awe-struck mess.

Maybe, for once, you couldn't wait till the concert ended. You just couldn't wait to see him again.